"God, you're so beautiful" he whispered

"Robert" I breathlessly said

"Relax, honey. I want you relaxed"

I could have never imagined my body could feel that good, and we had barely started. When his hands caressed my breasts, kissed them and licked them, as well as my entire body, I thought I would pass out. And even more when his hands started to gently caress me between my legs.

"Robert..." I put my hand above his, not wanting him to take his hand off there.

He kissed me again "Are you ok?" He worriedly asked

"Oh, Robert. Never better"

I couldn't help my sounds, my moans. His name was the only word that left my lips.He lowered his head and caught one of my breasts in his mouth, one of his hands caught my other one and I felt his fingers inside me.

"Oh god..." my other hand went automatically to his head, keeping him there

"Does it hurt, honey?" he sweetly asked

"Hmmm, no"

He smiled, I knew he wanted me to feel good. He told me he wanted me to remember my first time forever.

I really thought I couldn't stand it, what was he doing to me? God, it felt amazingly good.

It was only when he came to my lips again that I saw him still clothed.

"Why on earth are you still dressed?" I breathlessly said, smiling

He smiled "I could lose myself in you"

He kissed me as I sat and, never breaking the kiss, started undressing him

"You're making me crazy" I whispered, making sure I explored his chest very well. He had such amazing muscles, they were so hard. God, he was so sensual.

"I can say the same about you" he moaned on my ear

I stared at the remarkable bulge on his pants before touching it through them. I saw his eyes closing, so I massaged him for a while before taking his pants and underwear off. I gasped, I had never seen a naked man before. My god it was impressively... sizable.

I knew what to do and I knew he was eager too, so I caressed him slowly as we laid on the bed again

"Catherine..." he moaned in my ear and started grinding against my hand and body. My god, I couldn't take it anymore

"Do it, Robert"

He slowly positioned himself between my legs and connected our bodies. I contracted at first, it hurt me a little.

"Hurting much?" He softly caressed my body and kept on kissing me, giving me all the time I needed

"Just a little" I whispered

"Do you want to stop?"

"No, no way Robert" I pulled my arms around him, his amazing and warm body against mine.

He pulled out and gently entered me again, starting off with a very slow pace, giving me time to adjust to him.

"Just tell me if something's wrong" he breathed heavily "It's ok if you want to stop"

"God no, I want this Robert" I whispered

"You feel so good, Catherine" he whispered in my ear, his heavy breath against my skin was so lustful.

I knew he wanted more, I knew he wanted a faster pace and I was loving him for being so gentle. He was so much more worried about how I felt and I couldn't be more grateful. Truth was, after sometime, I could actually feel it. The pain was still there, but I almost couldn't feel it. My body was starting to respond to all those simple touches with fire. I felt him and he felt amazingly good. Him inside me, like an electric shock at each thrust, but it felt outstandingly great. Much better than I ever dreamt of.

"Robert" I moaned "More" my hands travelled all the way down his back

"Are you sure?"

"I feel it... you...so good" I closed my eyes as this amazing man quickened the pace.

My god! Everything else was gone, there was nothing else besides me and Robert. Everything that followed was simply unbelievable. My body never felt so pleased and I loved this man even more for being able to make me feel like that.

"Oh... god" Robert whispered to me as we finished.

I laid my head on his chest and smiled "It was incredible"

"Are you ok?" he worriedly asked

"I'm perfect" I looked at him

"I was afraid I would hurt you"

"You're wonderful, Robert" I kissed him "Robert?"

"Hmmm?"

"Again" I smiled

"You're not sore?" he smiled

"I will be, but I don't care" I moved my hand down his chest and grabbed his member

"Hmmm, you're going to be the death of me, lady" he smiled.

We kind of lost a little bit the notion of the time and when we noticed, it was already time for me to go home. I don't think it ever cost me so much to leave him. I wanted to stay there with him and make love to him forever. When I stood up to dress, I was glad Robert caught me, otherwise I would have fallen. Damn, I was sore. It was good to feel that soreness though, knowing the reason of it.

"You're so beautiful" He whispered as he watched me dressing up. I shyly smiled and he continued "I love you"

"I love you too" I went to kiss him "I'll see you tomorrow and, Robert?"

"Hmm?"

"Take a good rest, you need it"

"I will honey"

"See you tomorrow honey, I love you"

"Bye, Catherine, I love you!" He said

As I left our secret room and started walking I heard my name being called

"Catherine?"

My heart dropped, that was my father's voice.

I turned around "F-Father?" He was with three other employees of him

"Where did you just come from? Who lives there?"

Cliffhanger! What is going to happen?

Hope you liked it!