#SIX

Toni's POV

I woke up because I heard the doorbell rang.

I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling. I rolled my eyes when I hear the doorbell ring again.

I sit up looking next to me, but Mel wasn't there.

I hear some weird noises, like somone tripped and hit his head against something, from the bathroom and I rolled my eyes realizing it must be Mel.

I walked towards the door and opened it.

A guy with a hat, which had a symbol of the company he was working at, and many packages behind him, stood infront of me his head down looking at his ipad probably checking the order.

His head snapped up and his eyes met mine. A smile appeared on his lips. Not a flirty one just a kind one and I immediately smiled back.

"Good morning, are you...Antonia Hernandez" he stopped looking at my name and continued.

I nodded and he made a move behind him showing me the packages. "Your order arrived, if you could sign here, thank you" he said with a kind smile.

I looked behind him seeing at least 10 packages. I smiled because I can't wait to unpack them and finally move in.

He gave me the ipad to sign it. I took the pencil and signed the line.

He gave me a thanking nod and I gave him the pen. "Do you want me to help you with all that ?" he asked.

I shook my head with a smile "No thank you very much, my friend will be here to help any minute"

He nodded and said "Alright then have great day miss." and walked off.

I grabbed one packet and carried it inside. I took another one and carried it inside. I kept doing that until almost everything was done.

I saw Mel walking towards me, fully dressed. She had her hear open and if she wouldn't have bend down I wouldn't have seen the plaster on her forehead.

I stopped my moevment and looked at her. She took one box and looked around before her eyes stopped at mine.

I looked at the plaster and back at her with my eyebrows pulled together.

Her face softened and she started laughing, while I looked at her with confusion.

"I slipped in the shower and hit my head on the shelf" she said smiling like she was never happier.

I shook my head in disbelief and started laughing. She must have hit her head really bad I thought.

We took the last boxes in and closed the door behind.

"Do you want to unbox or get food?" she asked.

Not even thinking before I answered I said, no I screamed "FOOD". Since we didn't had breakfast yet.

Before we left, I got dressed and got ready washing my face and brushing my hear.

We closed the door behind and walked to the elevator. Saddly it was empty. It's not like I wanted to see him, I would have just been happy to see him. I still don't know if he has a girlfriend.

When we left the elevator we started walking to the restaurant. It was more like a cafe. They had stuff like green smoothies and acai bowls. Mel was really taking care of me eating healthy and stay fit lately since it's important for the dance school.

After about 20 minutes of walking we arrived at the cafe.

We both ordered an acai bowl, I also ordered a cafe and she added a greensmoothie to her order.

While eating I asked Mel about Grayson since I forgot yesterday.

"So you and Gray huh? I thought there is nothing going on?" I said while wiggling my eyebrows at her.

She glanced at me and rolled her eyes, ignoring me.

"I mean you came out with him, it couldn't be more obvious. Mel talk to me, I don't know you like that. What do you feel about him, I have never seen you like that with a guy, I mean I know you do stuff with boys but you just saw him that morning and went to the toilet WITH HIM, you said you don't like him and act pissed around him why do you that ?" I asked sometimes rasing my voice a little to let my anger out.

Her head snapped up and she looked at me kind of sorry.

"I don't know, he was there and pushed me. I hate him and I don't want to be near him but when he kissed me I kinda remembered what happened that night and I don't even know." she said with a sigh, her head hanging low and she kept eating.

"What is he doing to you..." I said shaking my head but with a smirk. I don't know what is going between them but I don't want her to get hurt, maybe she is just having fun which would be good, it would be good if she would just play with him and maybe break him, break his heart just like he probably did with many girls. Just play him like I was played.

I snapped out of my thougths speaking up because I don't want to think about him, not now, I think about him when I wake up or when I fall asleep, he is in my dreams and I need a distraction.

Mel looked at me and I could see the worry in her eyes. "Don't think about him." she said quietly caressing my arm.

I shook my head and smiling at her. "I don't, I just got carried away" I said.

Looking at her I could see the hurt in her eyes, she was hurt because I was and she knew that.

She nodded her head and just kept eating. She knows that I will talk to her about it eventually. We have those days when we just stay in bed turn on some music and just talk the whole day, even the whole night. We talk about everything, the weirdest things we imagine. We talk about love but we also talk about our past and our futur, just everything on our mind. These days are the best days.

We both finished our food and headed back to the apartment.

On the way home we didn't talked a lot we were trapped in our own thoughts eventually asking something but then silence again, which wasn't uncomfortable. We just had a lot to think about.

When we arrived at the apartment we decided to start with unboxing and that't what we did for the next few hours.

-

Thank you for reading, I hope you liked it.

It wasn't happening a lot in this chapter but still.

Don't forget to vote ;)

Mel