Rebel love song

Gerard's POV

The kiss I had been waiting all tour for seemed to last forever. It wasn't passionate, and there was no battle for dominance. It was slow and sweet, but that just made it all the more special. I could taste coffee and smoke on Andy's lips, and it was just about the best damn thing I had ever tasted.

When we finally broke apart, all to soon, I glanced around at the people in the circle. Ray was the only one who looked genuinely surprised, while Mikey and Ashley looked proud of themselves, the rest of the members of Black Veil Brides had looks on their faces that clearly stated, "it's about time", and Frank, for some reason, looked absolutely livid. He quickly regained his composure, though, and put on a strained looking smile.

Only after observing all of this did I look at Andy. He looked like he was floating on a cloud until he saw me looking at him. He blushed furiously and started to get up to walk away. I somehow found the courage in me to reach out and grab his arm. His head whipped around and he looked at me in shock. I smiled a little and gestured to the back of the bus, away from everybody else. We had a lot to talk about...

Andy's POV

I'm not going to lie, I was nervous as hell as I followed Gerard over to his bunk. I was afraid he would yell at me for being a disgusting, little faggot and how he never wanted to see me again. But all I could do was pray that God existed and that he would cut me a break this one time. I was ripped out my thoughts by Gerard's voice saying, "So Andy, either you're a very good actor or my brother was right that you like me. Would you mind telling me which it is?" I looked down at my feet and mumbled, "The last one."

Gee's entire face lit up in the largest smile I had ever seen. Seeing that expression was the assurance I needed to know I was not, in fact, going to be shunned by him like I had been by so many others. I looked at him and said, with a slight bit more confidence, "I'm going to go by your expression and suppose you feel the same way?" "Aw hell yeah!" he practically shouted, and then it was my turn to grin. "One more question then," I said, "Will you be my boyfriend?" Gerard's smile stretched even larger than I thought humanly possible, and he said, "May I repeat: AW HELL YEAH!"