Rebel love song

Gerard's POV 

"Sooooooo..." said my brother, Mikey, in the voice that he always used when he knew something he shouldn't, "I hear you like Andy." I looked at him in surprise, and replied, "Is it really that obvious?" Mikey rolled his eyes and said, "You were practically drooling on him earlier. I hadn't seen you look at anything like that since your first sip of coffee." I blushed deeply and asked, "Do you think he knows?" "Well, I'm gonna bet not," he said, "but I wouldn't too much money on it. I'd also say that he might just feel the same way." My jaw dropped open in disbelief, but I somehow managed to say, "You're crazy Mikes. There is no way he's gay, and even less of a chance he likes ME." Mikey sighed in exasperation and said, "Fine. Don't believe me. But that doesn't mean I'm wrong." "Well, you are," I said, a bit indignantly, and then got up and stalked away to my bunk. 

I lay there thinking for a while. What if he does like me, I thought. Oh, don't be silly. How could someone that perfect ever like you? I retaliated. Yeah he could never like ME...

Andy's POV 

I was standing outside the tour bus smoking a cigarette when Ashley came out, already in full makeup for the show later. I groaned inwardly when I thought of still having to get ready. I mean, I love performing and all, I was just feeling lazy. I flicked my smoke onto the dirt and ground it out with my foot, then walked over to Ashley. "Hey dude," he said, "There's something that I gotta ask you." "Sure," I said, knowing deep down I would regret this when I heard the actual question, "What is it?" "Well," he began, hesitantly, "Are you, like, y'know, gay?" My eyes widened at the question and all I could do was stutter out, "W-w-what?" "Well, I've been seeing the way you've been looking at Gerard," he said, "I think everybody in the band has their suspicions." "Well," I said belligerently, "For your information I am not gay. I am bi. But I shall never admit to feeling affection towards the man you call Gerard." Ashley grinned and said, "So you do like him. Don't worry, I won't tell." And with that, he sauntered back onto the tour bus.

Mikey's POV 

"Hey, Ash," I called over to the other bassist. He walked over, grinning hugely, though I had no idea why. "What is it Mikes?" he asked. "My brother has a crush on Andy," I blurted out, unsure of why I was telling him. His smile grew even larger, if that was even possible, and he said, "Oh my God, that is AWESOME! I made a promise to Andy not to tell but..." "Wait," I said, "Andy DEFINITELY likes Gerard?""Yeah," said Ashley, "And I didn't even have to break my promise!" I grinned at him and said in my best trouble maker voice, "You know what we have to do, right