Attitude Problem (GaLe)

Start from the beginning

"Thank you sir'' Levy smiled. Gajeel pulled his arm away from the teacher, giving him a glare. "Gajeel.." he turned to Levy who offered him a seat "take a seat'' she smiled, thinking about the evil things she were going to do to him.

He grumbled, stomping his way towards the front seat and tossing his bag on the table. Levy turned to the teacher and smiled "Thank you sir'' "You're welcome, I suggest you keep a sharp eye on him'' "I would, thank you'' he nodded, looking at Gajeel who showed him an irritated look.

He walked out the class, closing the door behind him. "Okay Mr. Redfox-" "I'm not in the mood'' Gajeel said "Guess what?" she asked "What?'' "I don't care'' he rolled his eyes at her. She stood up, holding up a stack of textbooks in her hand. She walked towards Gajeel and dropped them on his table.

"I want you to do all these books, pages 122, 77, 234, 45, 67, 12, 90, 32 and 200 you have to complete on each of these 12 text books" "You have to be kidding m-" "And on top of that, write 300 lines stating that 'I am sorry for being disobedient and disrespectful to my authorities' " Levy said and his jaws dropped.

"There's no way I can do that within the next 2 hours-'' "Then..another detention, this time I will triple it'' he groaned at her and she showed a simple smile. "You got that?'' she asked her but he didn't answer "Answer or I'll double triple'' "I got it, you happy now?'' Levy smiled "I now am''

She walked away from his table and he mumbled a "Bitch.." she stopped, turning to him "Oh yeah and turn that 300 to 500 lines'' "But I never did anythin-" "600" "But I-" "700'' "You can't do that!'' "And counting.." he groaned, opening a text book roughly, starting his work.

Levy smiled again, walking towards her desk.

25 minutes later

Levy yawned, looking into her little fashion magazine she held in her hand, she smiled while she laid back on her chair, enjoying the fashion of dresses she saw. "Hmm.."

"Stupid.." her eyes went on Gajeel who kept grumbling under his breath. He held an irritated look while he flipped through pages of some text books. She chuckled softly and his eyes went to hers "Something funny over there'' he more like said and she smiled at him "Instead of 800 lines, just write a thousand'' she said and his eyes widened.

"What do you think I am?!'' he snapped "One thousand and fifty'' she said, returning to her magazine. "You got to be.." Gajeel decided not to talk, not wanting to get more lines to write. "Add another fifty to that so it's one thousand and a hundred'' she said, her eyes in her magazine. He face palmed himself.

So this is what she meant as in making my life terrible..

He looked around in the class, noticing mostly all the students were asleep, except for this one guy who Gajeel called a nerd who kept his eyes in his book. "I wonder why he got detention..'' Gajeel mumbled "No talking'' the teacher said but he rolled his eyes, continuing to stare at the nerd named, Henry.

"Hey'' the brown hair guy looked around before he looked at Gajeel. "Shit.." Henry whispered, taking the headphones off his ears "..yeah?'' he asked, feeling a bit scared, he already spent his money on food, oh he feared Gajeel may ask him for his money because if he ever found out he didn't had any, he'd give him another beating 10 times worse"

Levy's eyes went to them "Hey, didn't I say no talkin-" "What are you in here for?'' Gajeel asked him and he gulped. "A g-girl told the principal I c-called her a w-whore.." he stuttered and Gajeel hummed. "Hey!'' Henry's eyes went to Levy "Shut up" she said "O-okay" he continued to read his book and as for Gajeel he groaned, turning to Levy.

"We were talking, don't be disrespectful'' he said and Levy's eyes widened "Excuse-" "Excuse what, did you fart or something?!" he snapped and she went silent, leaving her mouth open. "You don't want to be catching flies now would ya, close that mouth'' "You're very disrespectful.." Levy mumbled softly, clenching and unclenching her fists.