Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Peter's POV

I had Annabelle laid along my back, mirroring me. I was holding her hands to make sure she didn't fall and her head was supported by my shoulder. It was peculiar, I've never had someone flying, passed out, on my back before.

I couldn't help myself, I had to look at her beautiful face, even if if meant going through the wrong star. God knows what would be happening in that alternate universe. Her face was peaceful yet still red from crying. Annabelle's curly hair fell off my shoulder as her head was nuzzled into the crook of my neck. Although, her breath wasn't pleasant. It was a cross between vomit and alcohol. If it was anyone else, I can assure you she would not be on my back. It smelled gross.

Quickly, I flipped over, making sure Annabelle stayed in the same position. She was now laid on my front, her head was lolled on my chest.

I smiled, softly at her features. She had a square face and full, rouge lips. Honestly, I just wanted to plant mine on hers. Her hair would go down to just under her breast in small, brown curls. The tips of her hair faded into black which suited her edgy persona. She styled her long fringe over her eyes, bringing it from one side to the other.

I reached up and pushed it away from her face, making her eyelids visible. I stroked her cheek, gently and kissed her temple.

I looked down to our entwined hands, noticing writing on Annabelle's left wrist. Bringing it up to my face, I realised it was a tattoo. It read 'It Never Ends'. Each word was on a different line and they couldn't of been more than 3mm. It was only a small tattoo but I could tell it meant something. I didn't know Annabelle had a tattoo but it didn't surprise me.

I smiled and tucked a curl behind her ear with my free hand, revealing a bright pink stretcher. It was only small, a lot smaller than mine, but I liked it. I didn't know people did that out of Neverland. I thought it was just the Lost Boys and I. We had a needle from our supplies, so we pierced whatever we wanted pierced with that and just used something bigger to stretch it. Annabelle's was impressive though. It was sort of shaped like a shark tooth but the front of it was flat. I might have to get myself a bigger one of those. Maybe in black...

After a while, I turned us over, so I had to hold Annabelle to my chest. Neverland was coming into view and I took in the scenery. The forest was a lush, vibrant green and the sea was crystal blue. It was unoccupied by pirates, too. Hook and his crew left years ago. After a 'battle', almost all of Hook's men got thrown overboard and we took all of the treasure off the Jolly Rodger, causing Hook to set sail due to the embarrassment of being beaten far too many items by a 'boy'.

I chuckled to myself as we landed on the soft grass outside of the hideout. I moved Annabelle to cradle her, resting her head on my chest. 'Boy, is she gonna be pissed when she wakes up.' I thought to myself, grinning, slightly.

I pulled back the bark we use as a door and walk through to the main room.

Shit, what do I tell the boys? Might as well tell them the truth.

"Boys!" I yelled. All of the hideout was wood, the interior decorated with fur rugs and smoothly carved tables and chairs scattered around. The Indians had given us some decorated canvases that we had hung up. It was nice and homely, dimly lit by candlelight.

Suddenly, the room was filled by six boys.

"Peter... who's that?" Cubby whispered, pointing to Annabelle.

"Uhh, well... umm," I shifted her in my arms nervously, "Boys, this is Annabelle." I muttered, looking down at her.

"Did you kill her, Pan?" Tootles shrieked, alarmed. He quickly took a step away.

"What? No!" I shouted, appalled he would think that. He sighed deeply and his shoulders seemed to relax.

"Anyway, Annabelle is here because she has had some... uhh, family issues." I mumbled, letting a hand drop from under Annabelle and scratching my neck, still being able to hold her easily.

"Yeah, she found out earlier today she was adopted, then found her asshole of a boyfriend sleeping with some tart in her bed and then found out her mother was in a car crash trying to find her. I followed Annabelle to the hospital and saw her watch her mother die. She needs this. There's nothing left for her on earth." I explained to the guys, who were staying unbelievably quiet.

Then, The Twins stepped forward.

"Pan, we will try our best to help Annabelle fit in and we will treat her like a real lost boy- girl, sorry. She is alone like we were. We would be honoured to help." The Twins tilted there heads downward slightly out of respect. Wow, this was uncalled for.

"Thank you, boys. Please carry her to my bed," The Twins nodded and I gentle placed Annabelle into the boys outstretched arms. The scurried over to my room and entered through my bearskin door.

"Boys," I said, directing my attention back to the others, "How do you feel about this?"

Slightly stepped forward,

"I think it's good of you, Pan. I would also be happy to help." I nodded and Slightly jogged over to my bearskin door and disappeared behind it like The Twins.

Then, cubby took a step closer to me,

"It's a great idea, Pan. She could be the one, ey?" He said, winking as he walked past me to my room.

Finally, Tootles walked forwards, more than the others did,

"It's a girl, Pan. Finally, you've done something selfless but I fear it's for all the wrong reasons, Peter. Just... don't get to absorbed in your needs." Tootles said and walked the opposite way to everybody else, towards their bedrooms.

A/N

It's 00:24 and I'm sooooo tired. Was at a sleepover last night and had to sleep on a futon with a sheet and my coat as a pillow because my friend took up all the bed -_- so I'm really tired, night xxxxxxxxx

VOTE

COMMENT

sooooooooooooo yeah xxxx