Chapter 6: in a dream...

Robert felt like he was in his dreams when he got the chance to walk beside his beloved kiara. He was always dreaming of that situation when it suddenly came true, so he will not let go of this chance to know more about his love. Kiara and Robert got talking and knowing more about themselves when they reached their destination, so kiara was a little comfortable now when she got to know Robert and it felt like she had a crush on him because Robert can make kiara laugh using simple jokes so she liked him.  When kiara entered the shop, she wave at Robert and said “bye, see you tomorrow In front of this store. I want to hear more jokes! Take care.”, Robert wave back at kiara happily of what he had heard. Mrs. Winslock, the store owner, was at the counter when kiara arrived.

Mrs. Winslock: “oh kiara! You’re finally here…”

            Mrs. Winslock happily greeted kiara with a smile,

Mrs. Winslock: I hope your arm is okay now?

Kiara: Yes, Mrs. Winslock, I had a long rest, thanks…

Mrs. Winslock: I see you’re with Robert,

Kiara: uhmm... Yeah, he’s just walking me here because he leaves on the same block. Do you know him?

Mrs. Winslock: I see… he is my nephew, for that matter. And he leaves in the other side of the block; maybe he’s interested in you? That is why he’s been watching you from afar…

Kiara: You know about that?!

Mrs. Winslock: Of course! Everybody does, in this neighborhood I think you are the only one who doesn’t know about Robert’s feelings for you!

Kiara: SERIOUSLY?!!!

Mrs. Winslock: hahahaha, I was just playing with you… but he is really into you, and he is really my nephew. He ask me all the time about you, that is why he wants to help me open the store every morning just to see you, and he was always worried about you…

Kiara: why?

Mrs. Winslock: um, I’m not supposed to tell you about this but I’m really concerned about you too.

Kiara: go on…

Mrs. Winslock: remember the time you and your family move in this neighborhood? Your mom was quite depressed and was always hurting you physically and mentally, that is the first time Robert saw you, you were always crying in the back of your house while you dry you’re newly washed clothes, and you don’t want your mom to find you crying because you want her to think you’re strong and can protect her. Well, he was pretty obsessed from then on, he kept on asking questions about you, which I have no idea of until you came here and work for me…

Kiara: yeah, I remember. That time everything was just bad so I understand my mom, and that time my dad died and my mom just change, she was blaming me for the death of my father…