Jopper

Jonathan
"You're marrying hopper?!?" I almost screamed. I was afraid that Will was going to hear it so I lowered my voice.
"Are you serious?" I asked almost whispering.
"Yeah." My mom said a little bit overexcited.
"Well I'm happy for you." I said. I was happy for my mom. I knew she liked Hopper. And maybe Hopper would be all that my mom needed right now. The money budget have been kinda tight lately, and my mom is not exactly happy for that.

"When are you gonna tell Will?" I asked her.  I knew Will would be happy. He really does like Hopper. He knew that mom liked Hopper and he has been supportive since he found out.
" I think I'm going to tell him over dinner tomorrow." Mom said with a smile on her face.
"Yeah Will is always happy when he's eating" I said. I struggled to not mention Mike. I knew Will wanted to tell mom himself.

"Have you noticed that Will have been acting kinda strange lately?" Mom asked curiously. "I think he's just stressed about school or something." I said trying to avoid the subject. "But he doesn't seem stressed, he's just acting strange. He's daydreaming and almost not listening." Mom said confused.  " Well I don't know. If he want to tell you he's probably going to do it later." I said and rushed out of my chair. As I walked to the room I heard my mom say to herself. "Yeah probably."

{writers note} Thanks to everyone who read this story! Love you all. I'm not the best at writing long chapters lol. I'm kinda Lookin forward to the chapter where Hopper and Joyce marry each other.
Xx A💋