Part 2 - Cuts and nightmares

I opened my eyes to them repeating my name over and over and shaking me. I looked at my wrist and I saw that my jumpers sleeve didn't cover it fully. I had scars all over my wrists, that's why I wore bracelets or long sleeved shirts/ jumpers all the time. I didn't want them to see my cuts but as soon as I tried to pull down my sleeves, Sam noticed them.
"Lex... What are those?" as soon as he finished his sentence Colby looked at my arm and a tear slipped down his face as he pulled up the sleeves of his shirt to reveal his cuts.

"What's your story?" I started sobbing as I answered Colby's question.
"I..everyone bullies me in school. You heard them a few times calling me names. You saw when that boy hit me..right?" they both nodded and I continued "one day I got to the point when I couldn't handle it anymore. I started cutting. I felt better every time the blade touched my skin. It was a relief for me." at this point I started crying "I wanted to tell you b-but I didn't know h-how.."

Colby cut for the same reason. He got up and hugged me. After he let go everyone went to their room to sleep, since it was around 11 pm. I closed my door and sat down on the bed. Probably half an hour later I fell asleep.

I heard footsteps coming towards my room from downstairs. I felt safe because I locked the door earlier. Something knocked. It wouldn't stop and it knocked harder and louder.

After 5 long minutes it stopped for a second then it slammed the door open. I screamed from the top of my lungs. The window shattered as I ran out of the room to find the boys. I ran as fast as I possibly could, into my boyfriends room. I shut the door close. When I turned around Colby was standing behind me. His eyes were red and they were bleeding. He spoke up on a really deep voice.
"You can't hide forever" I wanted to scream and shout for help but he put his hand over my mouth and repeated the sentence.

*knock knock knock*

I jumped as I heard the knocks on my door.
"Babe I heard you screaming is everything okay? Can I come in?"
I opened the door and he hugged me tight.
"Everything is okay now. It was just a really bad nightmare."
I told him every detail of it and he kissed my forehead.
"I'm here now and always will"

______________________________________
So I hope you enjoyed this part, I figured I'd update weekly. Love ya guys xx