Chapter 5

I felt dizzy. And as if I had just been tackled by a 317 pound football player. I groaned.

   My dad  turned to look at me. "Gang, she's awake." My dad, a nurse, our maid, and some other guy rushed over. I looked around. I was lying in my bed. I groaned again. I was so confused. "We need to know if you're OK." "Try walking." "Without falling over," suggested the nurse.

   "Here let me help you." My dad grabbed my arm and attempted to lift me up. He was a pretty lean, skinny guy, so it was difficult for him to help me up. The other man helped my dad and they both got me off my bed and standing. They backed away slowly. "Now walk over to me darling." I stepped foreword one step. Then another. Then another. I made my way to the group and they hugged me.

   The random guy patted me on the back. I grimaced and wined. The man apologized. Then I wondered why he was here again. "Who are you?" I questioned. My maid whispered to the others and they left the room. Well, this is awkward.

  "Uhh, ok then!" I said and rubbed my arm. "Hi. I'm Devin," he began. "I kinda, sorta am the reason your in pain right now." " Wait, what?"

As you can tell, I am not the kind of person to catch on to things easily.

"Yeah, so, uhh, you bumped into me. Real hard. And I didn't even know you were there. I swear. And then you..."

"Hey, it's ok. Uhhh. Devin. I'm fine. Really!" I kinda felt bad for him.

"Well, if you really are OK, then I got to get going. I have a date with my girlfriend." "Cool," I replied. I thought this guy was cute, so this was a disappointment to me.

"Well, bye!" I nodded at him and he waved back to me. Then he left the room.

I just hope that I can see him again sometime...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MAJOR BRAIN FART! I couldn't think of anything, and I KNOW, this is REALLY cheesy. Just hang with me please. :D

If you have any ideas for what next, please message me so I can keep updating!

Thanks!