Chapter 01: Zach the Great

Start from the beginning

"Rain!" Jack exclaimed the moment he saw me and I smiled.

"Hey, Jack. How are you?" His cheeks were tinted with a light shade of pink.

"I'm okay. I just lost my consciousness." He said.

"That pup hit you too hard." Cathy said, the previous female alpha or luna, who was sitting on Zach's bed, and Jack's other grandparents nodded.

"No. I'm just really weak." Jack said and I shook my head.

"No, you're not." I said. In fact, he was the bravest one that I knew.

"Yeah, Rain's true." Eziel agreed. I just wondered why he was there.

Jack shifted uncomfortably on the bed and looked at alpha Kurt. "Where's daddy?" He asked.

"He went to talk to Zach." Alpha Kurt said and he nodded.

Will, Jack's grandfather, said something to alpha Kurt and I walked towards Jack. I sat at the edge of his bed and tapped his knee.

"Was it Jerico?" I said and he nodded. I was talking about the one who knocked him out.

"You know him. He doesn't show any mercy to his opponents." He said and I agreed. Jerico was the top student of our class when it comes to sparring and hand-to-hand combats. And he had a pair of really heavy hands.

"You'll make it up next time." I placed my hand on his shoulder and he sneered.

"No thanks. There'll be no next time with him." He said scrunching his face and I chuckled.

"Then maybe I'll revenge you myself."

"Come on. I don't want to lose a friend."

I laughed and hit his cheek. It's not like I am going to die.

"You should not hit a patient." He said.

"Patient my arse. You're already healed." I said and he chuckled.

We were chatting about random things until I noticed that we were the only one left inside his room. We were laughing when we heard someone shouted alpha Kurt's name. I could feel all my hairs stood up hearing alpha Colin's cry and my eyes met Jack's.

"Daddy!" Jack exclaimed.

We both ran outside and saw alpha Kurt running so fast to their room.

Something was wrong with alpha Colin because he was bleeding and not to mention that he was pregnant and was immediately brought to the hospital.

Luke, the beta of our pack, sent me home by alpha Kurt's order even though I could do it myself. My house was just a few meters away.

**

Ten years later. . .

Z A C H

I groaned when I heard my alarm rung. I searched for it without opening my eyes and pressed the dismiss button so many times but it kept on ringing. I just realized that it was my phone. Someone was calling.

I scratched my head in annoyance as I reached my hand to my phone, pressing it to my ear after sliding it to answer the call.

I almost jumped out of the bed when I heard a loud bang from the other line and a scream "rise and shine birthday boy!"

"Fuck you!" I exclaimed to Gwen, a friend of mine, and ended the call. "Oh, God. She's crazy." I said as I let go of my phone and slumped myself back in the warm bed, pulling the blanket up. My ear was still ringing.

I didn't want to go outside my room. I wanted to rest and I didn't want to meet anyone and behave formally because grandma was going to throw a party this lunch. But I was really looking forward for tonight because dad and daddy agreed to have our own party! And we were going to the pub and maybe get drunk even though human alcohols couldn't really make us drunk. I didn't know how does it felt like to get wasted and I wanted to really get wasted.

Sleep never came no matter how I close my eyes. I slid out of the bed just when I heard a knock from the door. I shuffled my feet on the floor as if it was the heaviest thing as I walked to the door and I opened it. I almost wrinkled my nose when I smelt daddy because his scent and dads were mixed as if dad was there beside him. He hadn't taken a bath after having sex with dad all night long. I surpassed myself from telling daddy about it. And I could also smell something strange inside the house. It was new, alluring and it was getting stronger.

"You're friends are here." Daddy said and I nodded.

"Rain! You're back!" I heard Jack exclaimed and I frowned in annoyance.

I even forgot that nerd still existed after I heard years ago that he went to uni. I watched daddy went back inside his room and I was about to go back inside too but I felt like I should check who was the one that smelt like sweet vanilla and. . . a book? An old book that was stored in a box for a long time as if I stick my nose and flipped the pages so fast which I hated the most, but I found it very pleasant to my nose that time.

I found my feet walking on its own in a hurry to the staircase where I saw Jack and his friend hugging each other. And I almost puked when our eyes met and goosebumps were everywhere on my skin. And my inner wolf just groaned:

"Mate."

******

This one is supposed to be released after I finished another new story, but since many were requesting this... can't really say no to you guys. 😁😁