Chapter 19

She switched on the light next to his bed and sat her glass down. When he entered the room she took his glass and the bottle of whiskey and placed them next to hers.

"We need to get you out of these clothes," she said, sticking her hands inside his suit jacket and pushing it off of his shoulders. She caught it before it fell to the floor and tossed it in the chair near his bed. "Can you unzip me?" she asked, turning around and pulling her hair to one side.

He obliged and she let the dress slide down her body. A sigh escaped his lips as she turned to face him, standing there in her heels, a black lacy bra and thong, and a black garter belt holding up her thigh high stockings.

"Happy birthday," she said in a low voice, smiling at him.

"Indeed," he replied.

He stared into her eyes as she unbuttoned his shirt, his cock already starting to stiffen. When he was left in only his boxer shorts she instructed him to get on the bed. He sat upright, resting against the headboard.

"I'll be right back," she said, returning a minute later with her purse. She sat it on the floor in front of the nightstand then sat on the edge of the bed and took her shoes off. She climbed onto the bed and straddled his waist.

"You look sexy as fuck," he said, running his hands up her thighs. "I want you to leave that on when I fuck you."

She smiled at him before leaning forward to kiss him. His lips parted allowing her tongue entrance. The kiss was slow and sensual and she felt his dick twitch beneath her. She moved her mouth down his body, little by little, until she reached the waistband of his boxers.

"Time for these to go," she said, sticking a finger in either side and pulling gently. Once they were off she dropped them on the floor. She sat over his knees and gently took hold of his cock. He sucked in air at her touch. Her hands were warm and soft and he loved how they felt wrapped around him.

"Does that feel good?" she cooed.

"God yes."

She licked her lips before leaning over and licking him, from the bottom of his shaft to the tip. His eyes closed and he moaned softly, heat coursing through his body. As she stroked him with her right hand, her left hand fondled his balls.

She worked him over for a few minutes using just her hands then ran her tongue over the tip, tasting the precum that had begun to seep out. He hissed as she took all of him in her mouth, sliding him in and out a few times before pulling away completely.

He opened his eyes to see her leaning over the bed, fetching something from her purse. She opened the small box and pulled out a vibrating cock ring.

"I want you to wear this while you fuck me," she said, holding it up.

"Ok," he said, his voice catching in his throat. She stroked him a few times then slid it on.

"Does it feel ok?" she asked.

"Yeah. It's fine."

She moved her body up so she was now sitting directly over his cock. She took his face in her hands and kissed him, his arms snaking around her waist and pulling her close. Their tongues danced as his hands roamed her back.

After a couple of minutes he flipped her over onto her back and straddled her. He pulled her panties off and tossed them on the floor, then reached between them and switched on the vibrator. She was wet with anticipation and he wasted no time entering her.

She moaned loudly and closed her eyes as the vibrator came in contact with her clit. He pumped slowly in and out of her, allowing the vibrator to linger on her clit each time. Within a couple of minutes she was having an orgasm.

He leaned down and kissed her deeply before picking up his pace. She brought her legs back towards her body as much as she could allowing him to go deeper inside. Almost instantly she had another orgasm.

"Are you ready to cum for me?" she said breathily.

"More than ready."

He kissed her again and she tangled her hands in his hair. When he pulled away she slid her hands down to his shoulder blades and gripped him. He pounded into her causing them both to elicit noises. Her fingernails dug into him and she neared a third climax.

His release was enough to push her over the edge. They rode it out together and when he was finished he rested his forehead on hers.

"Thank you," he said, lifting his head and looking at her. "I love you." He kissed her tenderly then rolled over next to her. They fell asleep minutes later but he woke her a few hours later and initiated round two.

The next day they lounged around, watching movies and playing video games. She cooked him dinner and around 8:00 he drove her home.

"Thanks for a great birthday," he said when they pulled up to her building. "We will definitely be using your gift again."

"Absolutely we will. And you're welcome. It was literally my pleasure."

He reached for his door handle and she put a hand on his arm before he could pull it.

"You don't need to walk me up," she said. "Go home and get some sleep. You've got a busy week ahead of you. Call me when you can." She leaned over and kissed him. "I love you."

"Love you, too."

He waited until she was inside before pulling away. She stopped to get her mail on her way up. When she got into her apartment she was immediately swarmed by Buttercup and Westley. She sat her purse and mail on the kitchen counter then took her coat off and flung it over the arm of the couch. She sat down and gave the cats each some love then put out food for them.

She looked through her mail, stopping on an envelope that had her name and address hand written. There was no return address and the postmark was Brooklyn.

She opened it and immediately felt sick. On a sheet of plain white paper were the words 'DIE BITCH'.