Chapter 16

As soon as Vivian closed the door to her apartment she pushed Brian up against it and kissed him. His hands slid up her back under her cape and he pulled her close.

"I love you in this costume. I think you should wear it more often," she said breathily in his ear when their lips parted.

"Yeah?" he asked as she kissed and nipped at his ear.

"Mmm hmm. I want you to eat me out while you're wearing it."

Upon hearing her say that he scooped her up and carried her to her bedroom. He dropped her on the bed and sat next to her, quickly unzipping and removing her boots and gold belt.

He grabbed the waistband of her hot pants and pulled them off, dropping them on the floor. She spread her legs as he laid face down on the bed between them. With his thumb and forefinger he parted her lips, causing her to moan softly.

He put his tongue on her clit and licked it in a circular motion. Her hands gripped the covers as he alternated using his tongue and thumb on her. His forefinger slid inside her, curling upward, massaging her g spot.

"Fuck!" she called out as he sucked her clit while his finger moved furiously. A few seconds later she felt herself come to climax, but he didn't relent. He removed his finger and inserted his tongue. Her body writhed beneath him as it plunged deep inside her, his beard scraping against her skin as she moved.

Her hands tangled in his hair and her back arched as his tongue flicked over her g spot, and within a couple of minutes she was releasing into his mouth. He lapped up all of her juices as she rode it out.

When her body had stilled he stood up and shed all of his clothes.

"Leave that on," he said to her as she sat up to remove her bustier. "I want Wonder Woman to ride this cock."

He laid down on his back and she straddled him. After grinding on him for a minute she raised herself slightly and guided him into her, letting out a sigh as he filled her up.

"Come here," he said, his voice barely above a whisper.

She leaned over and kissed him, tasting herself on his lips. Their tongues danced and streaks of heat shot through her body. She sat up again and began to ride him, slowly at first but her pace quickly picking up. Her body was warmed up after already cumming twice, and it didn't take long for a third orgasm to overtake her.

"Fuck, you feel so good baby," he uttered.

She smiled down at him as his grip on her thighs tightened. She knew he was close.

"Come on baby. Cum for me. I want you to fill up my pussy with your juice."

With a grunt and a thrust upwards he was spilling into her.

"Mmm...that's it..." she whispered.

Once his body stopped moving she bent over and kissed him softly.

"Amazing, as always," she said with a smile.

She slipped the bustier off and tossed it on the floor, then laid down beside him. Her head rested on his chest and she could feel his heart beating fast. She draped an arm over his waist and he ran his fingers lightly over her skin.

"I love you," he said, his voice soft. It was the first time he'd said it and it took her by surprise. She lifted her head to look at him.

"What did you say?"

"I love you."

"Really? I love you, too. I've wanted to tell you for a few weeks but I didn't want to scare you away."

"Not a chance. You're stuck with me now."

She kissed him again then covered them both before settling back down next to him. They were both asleep almost instantly.

The next afternoon, after Brian had left, Vivian called her sister.

"Hello?" Bianca answered.

"Hey. What are you doing?"

"At the moment folding laundry. What's up?"

"I have news," Vivian said.

"What kind of news?"

"Brian told me he loves me last night."

"WHAT?!"

"Yep. He did."

"Oh my God," Bianca said. "Tell me everything."

"There isn't much to tell. We were laying in bed and he just said it."

"What did you say?"

"I told him I love him too. I told him I've felt that way for a while but didn't want to scare him away."

"What did he say to that?"

"He basically said he's not going anywhere," Vivian said.

"That's so great! I am so happy for. You deserve it."

"Thanks. I couldn't be happier at the moment."

"Do I finally get to meet this guy now that you're in love?"

"Yeah, I was thinking maybe we could go out to dinner, Brian and me and you and Jason. Adults only if that's ok."

"Of course," Bianca said. "Jason's parents will be happy to watch Kara. Just let me know when you want to do it."

"Ok. I'll check with Brian and see when he's free. A weekend night will probably be the best bet. He never knows exactly when they'll be done filming for the day and they usually only do that during the week."

"Sounds good. I love you, V."

"Love you, too. Give Kara a kiss from me."

"Will do. Bye."