"Accidents happen"

Back to Justin's conversation with Danny(Jay:J, Danny:D)

J:So Danny what do you think?
D:To be honest Justin I don't think it's a very good idea..
J:What why?
D:Look you're gonna miss out on a lot of school work and you're already behind and in addition to that I don't think that we have the money to travel to Maryland
J:Well unfortunately you're right as always. I just want to surprise Raegan so bad, he is everything to me.
D:I understand. That's how I feel about Alex. Every time he looks at me it's like the very first time. But enough about me. I can help you with  your school work and we can ask ask mom to lend us some money I know she will understand
J:Thanks Danny I literally don't know what I would do without you
D:That's what brothers do Justin. Anyway gotta catch up on some anime wanna come?
J:Nah I think I'll take a nap I'm so tired
D:Okay rest see you later

     After a couple minutes Justin fell asleep. Not a lot of time had passed when Damon burst into his room screaming:"JUSTIN I WANT TO HELP YOU ORGANIZE THE SURPRISE! AND ALSO WE ARE OUT OF CHIPS O" Justin slowly opened his eyes, took a deep breath and said:"Of course you can help me organize the surprise but was it necessary to tell me now? I was sleeping Damon*😂*
     Damon apologized and left the room. Now that Justin was awake he decided to FaceTime Raegan. He couldn't imagine how wonderful it would be to hold him in his arms. But Justin had to be careful though since he didn't want Rae to know anything about the surprise.
     At last he called him. The phone rang and rang but he got no answer. Then for some reason Justin started to get really anxious. He had this feeling that something had happened to him. The first he did was call kale.

J:Hey Kale is everything okay with Raegan?
K:Look Justin..Rae is in the hospital right now but it's nothing serious
J:What?! I don't care how serious it is I'm coming
K:Relax he just injured his arm while playing basketball that's all.He's so clumsy I swear
J:You I wish I could be there...
K:Yeah I know. Hey I gotta go check on Raegan he'll probably call you any minute though so don't worry okay?
J:Okay bye Kale

But who said that he couldn't be there? Not being able to see him sucked more than he thought. He had to do something. Suddenly he came up with a plan . And oh was it amazing..

Stay tuned I'll try to upload every day<3