"Love always wins"

So the time had come. Justin took his phone and chose a total black picture to explain everything that had been going on. The caption was: "Guys I want you to know something. I've moved on. And I hope that every single one of you can be happy for me. I am with Raegan now and I love him dearly. Please don't ask any questions and don't hate on anyone. It would be wonderful if you supported my decision. But if you don't well byee👋🏻"
That was everything that needed to be said. Justin took a deep breath and posted the picture. At that moment people started freaking out. The reactions were mixed. Some people were so excited that he was with Reagan and they were wishing them the best, but of course there were those people who just kept hating and questioning whether he left Ashley for him. So Justin posted another picture telling all the people who were disappointed at him or the ones who were hating on him, Rae
or Ashley to back off.
After that he immediately texted Raegan.

J: I told them
R: I know baby I saw. Are you okay?
J: Yeah I'm fine don't worry. Now we can be open about our relationship. I can't believe we did it
R: I feel like with you I can do everything. Oh btw did the picture I posted?
J: No what is it?
R: Oh nothing special just me smiling like an idiot and telling the world how much I love you
J: Yeah nothing special 😂
R: Told you lol
J: *😂* Okay gotta go now baby
R: Okay bye baby

Justin was so happy. He was finally feeling like himself again. He couldn't stop thinking about the time him and Raegan would meet. All he wanted was to hold him in his arms and tell him how much he loves him. However he couldn't wait any longer so he came up with a plan. To surprise Raegan, with a little help from Danny and Kale of course.
He yelled Danny's name and Danny responded that he couldn't talk right now because he was skyping Alex(his boyfriend). Justin said okay and grabbed his phone again. He went to Rae's picture to check the comments. Surprisingly all of them were positive but he couldn't help but think that his fans were hating on Ashley, so he went over to her profile.
    Man, a long time had passed since he had last searched for her profile. Unfortunately things were a lot worse than he expected. People were telling her to kill herself, that she is a very horrible person and that if she wasn't so crazy  Justin wouldn't have left. But none of these things were true. Right there Justin sent a message to Ashley telling her that he's sorry that people are hating on her and that he wishes that they could still be friends. Ashley was so hurt that all she asked was for him to leave her alone and never mention her name again.
    Justin sent a simple okay and closed his phone. A few minutes later Danny came into the room and asked Justin what he wanted to tell him earlier. Justin told him about the surprise but Danny's reaction wasn't very positive..

Find out why in the next chapter