Chapter 1~Joy

Chapter 1~ Joy

I woke up to the sound of a buzzing alarm. 5 o'clock, great. I got up and headed for the bathroom to start getting ready. I turned on my flat iron and while that was heating up I brushed my teeth. After half an hour of straightening my hair, I did my usual amount of make up for school: eyeliner and maskera. Now to get dressed. It's warm outside so I put on a tank top,leather jacket and jeans. Now off to school. Oh joy.

I got to school and walked in. I was early like usual but that's because I help Mr.Halinski grade papers. I walked into his room to find another girl sitting there.

"Hey Mr.Halinski! Who is this?" The girl was a pretty blond with grayish eyes and looked to be about my age. She was a bit shorter then me though.

"Joy, this is a new student Danielle. Would you show her around today?" I nodded at Mr.Halinski and smiled at Danielle.

" Hi Danielle, I'm Joy. Since no one is here wanna walk around and meet some of your teachers?" She just nodded. Danielle stood up and walked up next to me and handed me her schedule. " We have every class together! I'm sure Mr.Halinski had something to do with that. Come on."

When school started Danielle was with me the whole day. She is actually really funny and sarcastic. She showed the guys up in soccer in gym. " I can't believe Kyle's face when you scored on him! How long have you been playing?" I laughed out loud.

" Since I was like three." Danielle told me as we walked to lunch.

" Ok so I usually pack my luck and eat in Mr.Halinski's room. Is that okay?" I asked Danielle. She nodded in reply. We grabbed our lunch and walked into Mr.Halinski's room where two boys were sitting. I recognized both of them. Ryder Martin and AJ Dawson. Basically, these boys were inseparable. They were basically brother, minus the fact they looked almost nothing a like.

Ryder was about 6 feet of pick up lines and athleticism. I'm pretty sure he had a cocky smile on his face 99% of the time. But his smile worked on most girls which wasn't a surprise as since he was pretty good looking. Ryder always had short Cut black hair and his skin was a natural light brown color.

AJ was like Ryder personality wise but less cocky and he had good intentions, for the most part. AJ had soft Brown eyes that could melt a girls heart, mine included. Unlike Ryder's Dark eyes that had a crazy glint in them, AJ had kind ones. Of course AJ had his cocky smile, perfect tan skin, amazing body, and dark slightly wavy hair, he didn't use them to his advantage.

But the main thing the two boys had in common was they were always getting into trouble somehow.

" What did these two do now?" I asked Mr.Halinski who was sitting at his desk typing. He looked up and said

"What didn't they do?" Danielle and I both laughed and Ryder and AJ snorted at that.

" Oh come on Mr.Halinski! We are not that bad!" Ryder said with a smile knowing they had detention at least four times a week.

" I got your Dr.pepper, Joy." Mr.Halinski told me knowing it was my favorite soda.

" Awesome! Thanks!" I said as I grabbed it off his file cabinet. Every day Mr.Halinski went out to Mcdonlads or somewhere for lunch and usually brought me something back because I'm awesome.

"Where do you live at Joy?" Danielle asked. " I live with my aunt at a apartment in Garden Hills. My parents and brother moved away but I wanted to finish high school at Savage Mills. Why did you move here Danielle?"

"My dad works for the Secret service. We're always moving somewhere. We just moved here from Quantico,Virginia." She awnsered back.

"Awesome! Before my parents moved away my dad and I went shooting there. I still go by myself some times." I told her

Ryder and AJ sat there quietly listening in. At our school we had an hour long lunch break since everyone, teachers included liked to go out for lunch. I decided I would take Danielle out tomorrow.

" What kind of food do you like Danielle?" I asked Danielle. " Umm I'm a fan of Chinese." She awnsered. " You like them little Asian things huh?" Ryder asked. We just ignored him.

Lunch was the last class of the day. I stayed after to help Mr.Hilnski with grading. "There has been some attacks over in France, Scotland, and Most of Asia. I think they might cancel school tomorrow because of it. I think I'm good today. See you tomorrow Joy."

*Next Day*

Up again at 5. I decided to wear my hair in its natural wavy state. Today I wore a black t-shirt, jeans and my doc martins. I had a nervous feeling today and I wasn't sure why. Oh well. I grabbed an apple and a water bottle and started walking to school.

I got to Mr.Hallinski's room to find Aj and Ryder sitting there again. "Was there detention not for filled yesterday?" I asked Mr.Halinski.

"It was but then I caught them ditching third period." He replied. I rolled my eyes in response.

About half an hour before school was suppose to start Danielle came in the room. "Hey Danielle. Why are you here so early?" I questioned.

"I had to get more school supplies and figured to just come in early to put them in my locker." She awnsered. I nodded in response.

We sat there for about fifteen more minutes. Then the screams broke out.

A\N

So here is chapter one!! How did you guys like it?? On the side you will find a picture of joy!!! Now it's Nikki's turn to write!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

-CJ