Kissland .

" baby take your time, i'm tryna sip it 'til the mornin' . " - The Weeknd .

ex·ot·ic :

- adjective : ig-ˈzä-tik : very different, strange, or unusual of a plant or animal : not living or growing naturally in a particular area : from another part of the world . -

he told her that she was the most exotic flower in the club. he was crazy, and said he came from a place unknown. but Diana, thought he wasn't the one for her. Diana was a stripper, she worked at the most popular strip club in New York " Darkest Euphoria ". he was there everynight, he knew everything about her , even her past. she was scared, and always tried to expect the unexpected .

Raymond ," Ray "  her on and off boyfriend . bi-polar , but caring . Diana is his world , if he loses her , he finished . he lived in the ghetto , and dropped out of highschool , didn't even graduate because he thought he was a lousy , failure .

the man full of " mystery " . he the one that knows everything about her . the one that is never out of site . he is a schizophrenic , and thinks diana is valerie , who is that ? that's for you to find out .

I got a brand new place, I think I've seen it twice all year . I can't remember how it looks inside, so you can picture how my life's been . I went from starin' at the same four walls for 21 years . To seein' the whole world in just twelve months . Been gone for so long I might have just found God .  Well probably not, if I keep my habits up . . .

She don't ever sleep...

KissLand - Copyright 2014 ✈