tawny and anya

hey readers, i was feeling bored, so i thought i'd do this random short story about tawny and anya (they are in my other story "taylor", read that to find out more) its told from tawny and anya's point of veiw, and its a fantasy story they wrote about fairies and unicorns, but it is all spelt correctly (i think, anyway!) and it is probably written better than a 5-year-old. i know, its pretty random. anyway, enjoy!

********* 

anya's story - the fairy that couldn't fly

once upon a time there was a little fairy called baby. baby wasn't a real baby, she was a big girl of 5 years old. baby was a very nice fairy. she loved to sing songs and play tag with her big sister, rosie. baby was a beautiful fairy. she had long, curly blond hair that went down to her feet and she brushed it in the morning when she got up, before lunch and before bed so it was kept pretty and silky. she had big blue eyes that were as bright as the sun, a lovely princess face and long arms and legs. rosie was very pretty too, but not as lovely as baby. baby was very smart and did well at school. she was popular with lots of fairy friends to play with. she had lots of pretty toys to play games with. she had almost everything - yes, ALMOST everything. baby had one problem. she couldn't fly. as we all know, fairies are supposed to fly with there beautiful, shimmery, golden wings. five year olds at baby's school were supposed to know how to fly. but baby simply couldn't. she wished she could launch herself off from the flying pad and glide away into the wind, but she was too weak. baby couldn't fly. when the school was half - way into the year, baby went away once a week to learn to fly with a teacher called lily. lily was an old, kind fairy who had taught many fairies to fly and said baby would not be a problem. 

"you must learn how to build strenght, baby. extend your wings. pretend you are a robin. spread your wings, go up on your tiptoes and - launch!" lily would say. but, for weeks and weeks, baby tried but always crashed down on the ground again. 

"lily, i can't do this!" she would exclaim.  

one day baby sat on the launching pad, feeling sad and sorry that she couldn't fly. she was alone. baby watched a robin glide out of the trees and felt even worse. 

"maybe, if i close my eyes and pretend i am the robin, i could do this." said baby. so she set herself on the launching pad and closed her eyes. 

"i am the robin, i am the robin..."baby reapeted to herself. then, suddenly, baby found herself in the air. "i can fly, i can fly!" she yelled, soaring above the tree tops. "i can do it!"

that night baby threw a party to celebrate her flying. all her fairy friends came and she had a wonderful time, dancing and eating and laughing and playing - but best of all, flying!

*************

tawnys story - brave ruby

i once knew a unicorn called ruby. ruby was a shy uincorn. she lived in a big family with 1 brother and 4 sisters. her brother was mean and annoying. her sisters all hated her because they were idiots. but one sister was a big unicorn, she was 15, and she was kind, but she was usually away at her friends house. her name was georgie.

one day ruby went to the playground. she was lining up  for the swings (they were great fun and very popular) with some big girls (actually unicorns) behind her. suddenly the biggest one, called marion, pushed ruby.

"ha ha, baby unicorn! our turn on the swings!" marion and her friends (allie and jackie) all laughed. ruby felt scared.

"s-sure. go ahead." so ruby was last on the swings and late home. her mum told her off, but ruby was too scared to say what had happened with marion. but she told georgie once she got home. for a minute georgie looked cross with her.

"well, next time you go down to the park, when marion is mean too you, say "you can't boss me around!" and you can go on the swings before her." said georgie.

the next day ruby went into the park with a brave look on her face. marion was just behind her, so she ran forward to get to the swings before her, and got there just in time. marion did as planned.

"oh, you again. outta my way!" said marion. ruby looked up to marion, but seeing marions mean face made her stop. she was so scared she ran all the way home. georgie was waiting at the door for her.

"did you beat those mean unicorns?" she asked.

"n- no." ruby stuttered. she felt ashamed and stared down at the ground. but, to her surprise, georgie pointed her body in the way of the park.

"c'mon, i'll talk to them myself. you'll see." said geogie. trembling, ruby followed georgie to the park. marion was still there.

"thats must be her." said georgie. ruby nodded. she was too scared to talk. georgie then marched up to her.

"marion, i hear you've been mean to my sister, and - " georgie was cut off. "if you're mean to me again, you'll get a piece of my firey temper!" finished off ruby. marion looked a bit scared,

"lets go, girls." she said nervously to her friends. they hurried off. georgie high-fived ruby. "good, one ruby!" she exclaimed. and from that day on, ruby was a brave unicorn.

THE END OF TAWNY AND ANYA'S STORIES

************

i told you the stories would be pretty random! hope you liked them, anyway! :)

comment!

fan!

vote!