I grinned knowingly as I hopped up on the counter and began to eat, margarita in hand as I sipped on the drink, surprised that the deathly liquid was actually bearable this time. After I ate I could already feel the light warm buzz from the alcohol, making me feel loose and carefree.

"We have to play Never Have I Ever!" Leah said.

We all had just agreed when a loud clap of thunder sounded, causing us to scream at the sudden noise.

I turned as I watched the men run in, grins on their faces knowing that we had no choice but to let them in because of the sudden downpour.

I smiled seeing Kieran in his Batman sweats.

Yup, that's my man.

"We were just about to play Never Have I Ever." I said.

Kieran's eyebrows raised in surprise as he grinned, lifting me off the couch only to place me on his lap after he set down. Ezra, Daniel, and Solomon doing the same.

Kieran's lips found my drink and he took a gulp unknowingly, cursing afterwards.

"Damn, if I didn't know any better I'd say you were trying to take advantage of me." Kieran said grinning.

"You know it would take about ten of these to get you drunk." I said laughing.

Kieran grinned and kissed me quickly.

"Alright, bride to be. We all know how this goes. You say something you've never done, and if you have done, it you drink. Plain and simple. Charlotte is first." Leah said grinning.

"Never have I ever been blackout drunk." I said with a grin.

Alina flipped me off as she, Leah, and surprisingly Kieran drank.

"Not proud of it, but I thought my twin brother was dead." Kieran said with his hands up in mock surrender.

"Okay, my turn. Never have I ever kissed someone of the same sex." Leah said next to me on the couch.

I smirked as I was the only one who sipped from my drink as I smirked.

"Holy Shit." Alina said in disbelief as she laughed.

"It was years ago. It was a dare. I needed the money and it was just a kiss. Just showing some love." I said ending the conversation as Kieran went to speak.

Three margaritas and five rounds of the game later, I was definitely beginning to feel the need for a nice long nap.

None of us were nearly as drunk as a human would be, just buzzed thankfully.

I chuckled as Ezra lifted Leah, her light snores had been eminent for the last to rounds of the game. And Daniel and Alina were starting to go at it on the couch and I was definitely not into watching that.

I stood up, gripping Kieran's hand as I led him upstairs after Ezra disappeared up them with Leah.

I kissed Kieran's lips after climbing a few stairs, glad that for once in our lives we were at equal height.

Kieran grinned as I pulled away after a while, gripping the string of his sweat pants between my fingers as I swirled them around suggestively.

"Does the future Mrs. Lupin want something from her future husband?" Kieran asked lowly.

"Stop teasing and take me upstairs already." I said, the alcohol fueling my brave words.

Kieran growled lowly and a second later we were in our room and Kieran had his shirt thrown to the side.

I lay back on the bed, watching Kieran as he walked toward me slowly as he undressed himself before my eyes.

I let my eyes travel up his tall muscular figure unashamedly, drinking in the sight before me. 

When my eyes locked with Kieran's all his humor had vanished, his expression filled with want and desire as he stared back at me as I removed my clothes in angst.

His eyes were dark, predatory, as he stared down at me.

  He smirked victoriously as he began to move my way, each step calculated and sure, each step filling me with a yearning for his touch as he loomed over me. His body was positioned in a way as to not place his full weight on my figure as he caged me between his arms, but from the chest down we were purely skin to skin, my body and wolf already itching for him, knowing how he could make us feel.

I gasped as his mouth descended on me and began his agonizingly slow descent from my lips and across my skin, and finally to the spot were I yearned to feel him most and I closed my eyes as I relished in it.