Birthday.

"Happy Birthday Princess." Mom said walking into my room.

"Thanks." I said.

Hi i'm Darcy. Today (August 14th) I am 16 years old. Of course my Mom is Taylor Swift. I don't know who my Dad is though. I always try to ask my Mom but she just says "I'll tell you when your older" or She just changes the subject. Everyone says I have his green eyes. I just want to know what happened to him. Is he dead? is he still alive? Well I am older now so I will ask my mom what happened and she has to answer me now. Right? Is that to pushy? Well anyway I get my blonde hair from my mom. I get my foul language from my uncles. Either there watching sports or driving. Mostly driving because they have to get to the studio and stuff.

Yes there still famous. So is my Mom, Aunt Selena, Aunt Perrie and her band.

Uncle Zayn and Aunt  Perrie are getting married in a few days!

Uncle Niall and Aunt Jade broke up and now she is engaged to a guy named Sam.

Uncle Niall is dating a girl named Barbra now though.

Liam and Danielle are married, Eleanor and Louis are married, and Selena is single.

"Happy birthday Darcy!" A british voice said coming into my room.

"ED!" I screamed.

Ed? Your probably thinking. Ed as in Ed Sheeran?

Well Yes. Ed and My mom are dating.

Ted Sweeran bitches!

See what my uncles teach me?

I got up out of bed and gave him a big hug before my Mom got to him.

Haha old lady.

He was on tour for 9 months so we missed him a lot.

"What are we doing today?" I asked.

"Going to breakfast then to a movie then we can come back and relax." Mom said.

"Ok. What movie?" I asked.

"Whatever you want." Ed said.

"Hmm. How about Frozen or Catching Fire?" I suggested.

"We can see both." Mom said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Of course. It's you 16th birthday. I want it to be special for you." Mom smiled.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Frozen was so funny! I love Olaf the snowman!

Catching Fire was the best out the 2. HOLY SMOKE I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS POSSIBLE FOR PEETA MELLARK TO GET ANY HOTTER BUT IT IS. ASDFGHJKL! AND FINNICK IS HOT TOO! DOUBLE ASDFGHJKL!

Sorry fangirl moment.

For breakfast we went to Ihop. Not really exciting but whatever.

We were now in the car on the way home.

I was tempted to ask my Mom about my Dad but I didn't want to ruin the day so I will ask her tonight.

We walked in the door and I kicked my shoes off.

I was wearing my light purple dress and black cat flats.

My hair was braided to the side.

"SURPRISE!" People screamed.

I got so scared I jumped like 10 feet up in the air and screamed at the top of my lungs like I was getting murdered.

I saw everyone I knew.