Bullet Proof Love

Start from the beginning

"You were going to say what's wrong?" I questioned.

"Ah yes, I was"

I anxiously waited as he fumbled about with more papers then set them down on his lap.

"Anna died earlier today, the cause of her death was a deep bullet wound in the back of her leg. 34 minutes after the bullet was removed Anna died because of severe blood loss." He said quietly.

I looked at him on confusion.

"How does this concern me?" I asked.

"Your getting charged for her murder"

My heart sank and my mouth went dry. I stared at the doctor in disbelief, unable to form words to reply.

"No this isn't right!" I screamed, "Anna was the one who held me hostage, shot me three times, drugged me, hid me in her basement and so much more! I'm pregnant you can't arrest me!" I shouted at the doctor.

"I understand but I have no control over any of this, if you'd like I could get the police in here for you to talk to them?"

"I'd like that"

He nodded and left the room.
A few minutes later there was a knock at the door followed by two police men walking into the room. They sat beside my bed and began talking.

"So your Megan Stump?" The smaller one asked.

"Correct"

"I'm Paul" The short one said, and this is Danny" he said referring to his friend.

"Ok" I said bluntly,

"Are you aware of how Anna die and why we are here?"

I nodded.

We continued to talk about what happened to me whilst I was in Anna's house, I told them everything I remembered. As we talked they nodded and butted in a few times but once I was done with the story they began explaining why I was being charged of Anna's murder. Honestly the reasons were pathetic, if Anna was alive she would've been going down for this but because she's dead now I am.

"Just tell me one thing" I said cutting Paul of.

"Okay" he agreed.

"If Anna was still alive would she be getting arrested?"

They both looked at eachother, searching for something to say.

"We can't answer that" Danny said quickly.

"Oh trust me you can" I pushed.

"I'm sorry we..."

Before he could continue another two cops walked into the room,

"Got cha!" they shouted as they ran to where Paul and Danny sat.

They handcuffed them both before two more police men came and took them away. My head was now spinning in confusion as the new police men sat down.

"Were awfully sorry about those impostors Mrs Stump"

"Imposters?" I asked just to make sure I'd herd that correctly.

"Yes, Anna had payed them both to cut off her life support then frame the murder on you so she wouldn't go to jail"

I took me a few minutes to get the information into my head, Anna payed them to do this?

"We know your very confused at the minute but I can assure you that you will not be charged with Anna's murder, if she was alive he would have been jailed right away."

We sat and talked more and in the end I understood everything clearly. Turns out I'm not going to jail but the two impostors are.
I waved goodbye to the two police men as they left the room, the same doctor from before coming back in.

"We are very sorry for all the confusion, the two impostors have been here since you both came in and knew everything they needed to therefor us not knowing the difference" he apologised.

"It's okay, I'm just glad it all sorted" I replied with a smile.

"Well there's some more good news too, you'll be able to go right after we do a blood test"

I thanked him as he left to go get the nurses to take my blood. I relaxed in the bed and sighed, looks like everything's gonna be okay.

----------------------------------------------

A/N:
I feel like this chapter was to short and boring...
I was gonna continue the chapter but I have writers block and can't think of what to do next in the stroy.

Take note of the tittle?
It's a Pierce The Veil song but Megan got shot and she loves patrick?
Hehehehehe.
Only me? Thought so...

IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS OF WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE INBOX, OR KIK ME IT BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO.
-I'll give you credit for the idea in the chapter:)
^kik names further down the page

Alsooooooo,
HUGE! HUGE! HUGEEEEEE! Shout out to my friend Jarrett who reads the story! He tweeted me a while back & we became friends almost instantly! It's been great talking to you:)

If you'd like to talk to me or give me any ideas for the next chapter;
•Inbox me on THIS account! Don't comment!
•Kik: @sleeping_withbands

Social stuff;
•Twitter: @Donnies_Catch
•Instagram: @disloyalorderoffalloutboy
•Kik: Sleeping_withbands
•Vine: ChelseaSmile

I'll update when I get ideas,
Byeeeeeeeee!✌️
-Megan