Chapter 1: Breakfast in peace

Normal POV
"Starfire!"
Robin yelled
Starfire got hit and was being plummeted to the ground but before she fell Robin ran and caught her; he stumbled, causing Starfire to fall on top of him.
"Such dangers can lead to such situations" Starfire giggled looking into Robins eyes.
"Y-Yeah" he stuttered.
"Will you two lovebirds stop lying around and help!" Cyborg yelled shooting the monster.
Starfire quickly got off Robin and Robin scratched his head in embarrassment
"You silly Titans won't defeat me, this mighty monster was resurrected from the great sands of Egypt and has a tale as old as time" Mandrick Hunter, the collector of rare items hollered.
"Azarath, Metrion, ZINTHOS!"
The monster got hit in the head by a truck that had a black aura around it, then a green T-Rex bit onto its neck and twisted it, killing it instantly. The monster then dissolved into a pile of sand.
The T-Rex changed back to its original form; a boy with green skin, green eyes and green hair who grinned in triumph.
"Booya!!! way to go Beast Boy!" Cyborg cheered.
"Dude sand does not taste good" Beast Boy chuckled.
"Well he did say it came from the sands of time, maybe you should of thought about that before biting into its neck" Raven said in a monotone.
"Yeah yeah" Beast boy huffed.
"No...my monster" Mandrick growled.
"It's over Hunter, your monster is finished and now it's just you" Robin said in thriving confidence.
"Uh-.... Aha! that's where your wrong Titan."
Mandrick quickly grabbed a plasma gun out of his backpack and started charging it up.
"Watch out!" Cyborg yelled pushing Starfire out of the way.
"Raven take out that gun! Starfire back her up, we will try to take it out from the ground" Robin ordered.
"As you wish" Starfire saluted
Raven just nodded and flew off and another fire was shot near Beast Boy
"DUDE!" Beast Boy yelled, staring at the stained ground "that stuff is leathal"
Robin was then thrown in the air by Cyborg and tried to hit Mandrick with his staff but Mandrick shot it, making it shatter.
"Azarath, Metrion, ZINTHOS" Raven yelled, making a black aura surround the gun.
"Oh no you don't" Mandrick yelled shooting the gun again, before Raven could levitate it out of his grasp
Mandrick continued to shoot in various directions, destroying cars, staining buildings with the green plasma; to try at least hit one Titan.
"Dude he's out of control" Beast boy panicked.
"Ahhhh" Starfire screamed dodging a shot.
"Beast boy get in there!" Robin yelled.
"On it."
Beast boy then morphed into Pteranodon and quickly flew up to Mandrick; quickly forming into a humming bird and pecking at his head.
"Gah, get lost you pest!" Mandrick yelled whilst attempting to swat Beast boy away, dropping the gun in the process.
"NO!"
"Go Beast Boy" Starfire cheered.
a sudden crash was heard; the gun landed onto the ground causing it to explode but the last of the plasma exploded into different directions, causing the Titans to run for cover.
"Raven get out of there!" Cyborg yelled, peering over a truck.
Raven flew as fast as she could, to take shelter behind a nearby building but a sudden green light caught her eye, causing her to gasp.
Beast Boy's POV (Now the real action begins :3)
"Go Beast Boy!" Starfire cheered.
I Grinned, well I know I did but I guess you can't tell being a hummingbird.
I then heard a crash so I looked down; it was the gun, well at least we don't have to worry about that thing anymore. Suddenly a bunch of green lights were been shot at all directions. Robin, Starfire and Cyborg were already under cover.
'you just had to open your big mouth didn't you Beast Boy'
I began to fly behind a tipped over car but something caught my eye, Raven was still out on the field, she's going to get her self killed.
'Raven move'
Oh wait I'm still a hummingbird.
"Raven get out of there!" Cy yelled.
She must of just realised the situation she was in because she flew as fast as she could to the nearest building but one of the green lights were heading her way!
I began to fly as fast as I could, I have to warn her, I have to save her. I flew in front of the laser, changing into a pteranodon. I spread my wings and a green light engulfed my entire body!
Ravens POV
"Go Beast Boy!" Starfire cheered
Yeah go Beast Boy, okay that does sound a bit bland but I'm actually happy for Beast Boy, he has really outdone himself today, not that I would tell him that but if I did I wouldn't hear the end of it.
I looked at the little green changeling and he started to fly towards the ground, but the bad guy is still there, why isn't he finishing him off?
"Raven get out of there!" Cyborg yelled from behind a truck.
I snapped out of my trance and realised my situation the green lasers from the gun were being scattered all over the place, I looked over to the closest building and began to fly in that general direction. I kept on flying, trying to avoid the lasers but I could see a green light from the corner of my eye, so I turned around bracing for imapact. I didn't get hit though...
I gasped it was Beast Boy, why would he do that!
"Beast Boy!"
"No Beast Boy!"
The others cried out
He changed back into his human form when the green light died down and he began to fall to the ground, I quickly flew to him and caught him, he was unconscious. I flew to the ground and the others races over.
"What have I done" I whisper to myself
"Raven, Beast Boy!" Robin yelled, running in our general direction.
"What has happened, what is to become of Beast Boy" Starfire panicked.
"I-I don't know" I stuttered.
I placed him on the ground and he breathed in heavily.
"He's still alive, Raven can you heal him of any injuries" Robin ordered
I nodded and my hands glowed black, I kneeled onto the ground and put my hands over Beast Boy but I couldn't find any injuries he seemed perfectly fine.
"He's perfectly fine" I reply bluntly.
"But he got shot and that blast could destroy cars" Cyborg replied in confusion.
"Maybe the blast does not affect Beast Boy" Starfire pointed out.
Maybe but he's unconscious.
"Ugh" Beast Boy groaned.
I looked at him and he slowly sat up.
"Dude...what happened?"
"Beast Boy!" Starfire yelled hugging him back to the ground "You are alive!"
"S-Starfire can't b-breath"
"Sorry"
Beast Boy smiled at Starfire but frowned again.
"What do you mean alive? what happen-"
"You were shot by one of the green lasers" I replied bluntly again, standing up
"Did you heal me?" he asked
"No...you were perfectly fine"
I pulled my hood up and turned around.
"Dude I'm invincible" he replied whilst striking a pose
"Uh I don't think you should be standing up" Robin said hesitantly.
"He is right, you did just risk your life, don't strain your self" I said in a warning voice, turning around.
"What? no thank you?" Beast Boy teased, grinning at me.
"Don't push it"
But really I am thankful, I just can't express such gratitude but he doesn't seem to mind either way.
"Well let's go back to the tower, so you can get some rest" Robin ordered.
"Yeah and can I get some Tofu sausages with that I'm starving"
"I think he's right" Cyborg sweat dropped.
I then heard shuffling in the back ground and I imediately turned around to find Mandrick trying to escape.
"Oh no you don't" I growled "Azarath, Metrion, ZINTHOS!"
My magic formed a black hand to grab hold of Mandrick and I slowly pulled him over to us
"Please let me go, the boy is fine isn't he?" He pleaded.
Robin walked up to him and glared.
"Yes but you still attacked him and the city, off to jail you go" Robin growled "Star can you take him to the city jail?"
"Indeed I can Robin!" Starfire replied flying off with Mandrick in her arms.
Mandrick started cursing at us in the distance but his voice slowly faded away and so did Starfire.
(Time skip, the next day)
I woke up, it is currently ten in the morning and I was confused as to why I wasn't woken up yet. Usally Beast Boy starts banging on my door, telling me to wake up it's time for breakfast and that usually leads to him and Cyborg arguing as to which is better. Vegetarian/Vegan food or meat. We end up having both Tofu and bacon.
I dicided to walk out of my room, forgetting my blue/black cloak, and head to the kitchen. When I entered the kitchen, Cyborg, Robin and Starfire were all eating eggs and bacon peacefully.
"Uh...good morning." I called out lowly.
"oh! Good Morning to you friend Raven." Starfire replied.
"Where is Beast Boy?" I asked.
Cyborg finished what was in his mouth and replied.
"Still asleep, we finally ate breakfast in peace!" He cheered.
"I think it's just exhaustion from yesterday, so let him be." Robin replied.
I nodded and start brewing myself a cup of tea. As I waited for the water to boil I sat on the kitchen bench. I'm actually really bored and this is me talking, the one that shows no emotion so being bored will just make me twice as gloomy, fun.
Suddenly I heard the sound of a door opening. I think Beast Boy is awake, so much for Cyborgs 'eating in peace'.
"Man I must of been tired it's past ten." I heard beast boys voice down the hallway.
"Ah, Beast Boy is up!" Starfire cheered flying towards the hallway.
"Man...tofu here we come..." Cyborg sighed.
Suddenly I saw Starfire stop at the hallway entrance and she wouldn't move.
"Hey Starfire move out of the way...i'm kinda hungry."
I quirked my eyebrow and Cyborg and Robin must of found it strange also because they started staring at Starfire who was in front of Beast Boy also.
"Who are you..." Starfire suddenly asked. I widened my eyes.
"Dude, you saw me yesterday it's me Beast Boy, AKA BB...now can you please move?"
Beast Boy managed to get past Starfire and what I saw allowed me to blow up the kettle.
"Uh Rae...the kettle...I think it over boiled." Beast Boy said to me.
But this can't be beast boy. The teen that stood before me was a blond haired, blue eyed, short eared, skinny, and slightly tall teenager with human skin. He had Beast Boy's voice, he had Beast Boy's pajamas's on but he didn't look like Beast Boy!
Suddenly Robin charged at Beast Boy and pinned him to the wall.
The Beast Boy sound a like yelled, gasping as he got winded, the cause by being hit by a wall with such force.
"You may sound and act like Beast Boy but who are you!?" Robin suddenly ordered.
Silence filled the room.
"I can't change...into a humming bird..." He suddenly said. "What's going on, dude, I just woke up, I can't change into an animal to get out of your grasp."
That's when Robin's eyes widened.
"Garfeild..." Robin suddenly said.
"Dude you know I hate that name, now can you please-"
Beast Boy was interupted when Robin dragged Beast Boy to a mirror and it took Beast Boy five seconds to leap out of Robins grasp and fall to ground, he yelled in shock.
"H-How...i'm human!" He yelled.
Beast Boy ran his fingers through his blond hair, traced his hands up his arms and backed away to a wall, looking at his hands.
I know for a fact that this is Beast Boy...But he is now human.

--------------------------------------------------
Pretty sure this hasn't been done.

So why is Beast boy like this?
I hope you enjoyed the first chapter.