Chapter 18

A/N i went out of my way to make covers, enjoy xo

Brandon's POV
I bro-hug Johnny & Hayden like nothing happened. They're human, so I'm gonna be their mates. I have nothing against them, except from me maybe wanting to kill them from hurting Jess, but if you call that nothing, then I have nothing against them.
My phone dings:
(Lack of punctuation was intentional to make it feel like text)
Jess: come up
Me: y just greetin j.o and h.s
Jess: and l.o?
Me: ye
Jess: wes10 is up here and I want ya up here wiv hunter me wes10 zach ariel jacob ya no the squa.
Me: I like wes 10
Jess- ano i do 2 he funny comin up yet?
Me- in the elevator
Jess- and the other
Me- i left them behind politely
Jess- k

Johnny or Jess? Jess. I love her.

As a friend way

Of course.

Why would I like her like that?

That is convincing enough, right?

Not like I'm trying to convince you into anything.

Okay imma stop being awkward,

Anyway, i let myself into the room and see Weston jumping up and down like a maniac. He jumps on me and shouts
"Daddy!"
"How many people have you called 'Daddy' today?" I say getting up and brushing myself down.
"How dare you test my loyalty" he says trying to act serious.
"Every person that has walked in" Jess calls and goes back to scrolling through her instagram.
"Jess you traitor!" Weston shrieks until the door opens again.
He jumps on him and shouts, "Daddy!", without looking at him properly.
"Hi to you too"

Jess's POV
That voice.
I look up and see Johnny. He was pushing Weston off him and adjusting his snapback. He starts bro hugging all the guys until he reaches me.
"Erm, hi" he says lowering his hand then starts shaking my hand.
"Nice to see you again" a girl voice chirps in. I look behind him and see Lauren smiling. She nods at me then squeals.
"Jess, you look so different!" She says admiring my hair. "And your eyes, they are to dieee for" she says jumping up and down. I look at myself in the mirror, "I look exactly the same to me" I say fixing my hair. Lauren shakes her head and pulls out her phone. "Compare these photos from your feed, one from today, one from 2 months ago" she says frowning. She's too scared to say 'The Day I Left You'.
I look at them:

And

"I don't see it" I say cringing

"I don't see it" I say cringing. "Babygirl, why you cringing" Zach asks doing the octopus. "Ew, because I look minging, why did I post that?" I say throwing my hands up and immediately going onto my social media.
(No hate to liora)
I was about to delete it until Brandon grabs my hand, "you look beautiful bestie" he says flashing me a smile. "Thanks Brando" I say going off my feed. Johnny looks so mad right now I couldn't help but give Lauren and Hayden a smirk. They look at me confused until they see Johnny's face.
Brandon sees his face and he walks over to him and pats him on the back. Johnny fake smiles him and then walks up to me and whispers,
"Scarlett is coming on the fourth stop, wait till then" he says and smirks at me then walks away.
I lose it and start screaming at him,
"Why would you bring her here?! To get me mad? To get me jealous! Well I won't , I've got over you Johnny Vincent Orlando! And I will never come running back to you even if you beg! Wait till she admits, wait till you find out what I know and you don't! You'll be devastated, and you Layden you guys will find out too" I say and flip them off and strut out the door with all the boys at my heel.
Brandon gives me that face saying
I shouldn't have told them.
But they will find out soon enough, because when Scarlett comes, I will expose her on stage. Just like she backstabbed me and took all my friends and my ex. So this time I'll backstab her, and see how she likes it to see your world turn against you and see it crashing down in front of an audience. Scarlett McKenzie ,this will be your first and last appearance here.
I tell the boys my plan after explaining what Scarlett is doing, and they agree. As much as I hate to admit it, I don't like seeing Johnny, Lauren & Hayden under a spell they can't prevent, and they don't even know about. So I will end it, and they better be happy.

Scarlett's POV
I'm surprising my little baby cakes early by coming today! Well tomorrow, after their first show so I can be in their second ! How exciting! I'm not planning anything because I've already took everything from Jess. But I am planning to take Brandon & Hunter, as they have no idea who I am because I don't recall seeing or reading on media that Jess had told them.

Anybody's POV
Little did she know, that Brandon and Hunter knew all about her, and already had a plan to manipulate her. Even if she comes early, there prepared and will outsmart her.

Brandon's POV
I don't post anything about Scarlett because I don't want to hop into drama. But now I am in some, I'm actually glad. I'm actually gonna outsmart the manipulating queen by doing what she does, to her. She won't notice, she's that dumb. The show preparation is insane, soundcheck, singing horribly (me), dancing like a dork, practising what to do. It's like performing without an audience actually there. Jess always marks it as she has to dance & sing so she will like only sing a couple of lines a song and like just walk around the stage doing weird movements with her hands. Is that marking? I'm so dumb but right now, we're in the green room doing Truth Or Dare.
Jess was vlogging and we all stared at her.

Jess's POV
I'm vlogging right now and notice everyone is staring at me.
"Hey it's Jess! And how is your day going? Everyone is kinda staring at me right now and it's kinda awkward" I say to the camera and everyone bursts out laughing. "Are you guys excited?" I say asking everyone. A chorus of yes's fills the room until Zach says, "I'm only excited because Jacob is here he was like the motivation for me to get out of bed, you know what I'm sayin?" He says shrugging and I laugh. "Duhitzmark was my motivation to get out of bed, today I woke up to him clanging cupcake tins together" I say shaking my head. "Mark these days" I say frowning to the camera.
"Hey, my boi Brandon doing a lil meet and greet down there" I say looking out the window and turning the camera so they could see him. "OI BRANDON" I scream with the window open. "BRANDON" I scream again until he looks up and sees me. "HEY" he shouts waving while all the fans start squealing. "Right I'm just gonna back up now because I feel like I'm gonna get eaten any second" I say doing the stop sign to him and closing the window.

•After The Show•

Yay I'm tired!
Now I'm gonna go to sleep, night!

We ended up not going to sleep until 2am, well they did, I went to sleep at 10pm because I had a sneaky plan. When I woke up (5am) I creeped out and grabbed trays and sneaked to the bunk bed place. I start clashing the trays together and screaming, "I AINT GOT NO SLEEP BECAUSE OF YALL, YALL GETTING NO SLEEP BECAUSE OF ME" I march up and down the corridor until most of them groan and wake their lazy butts up. I see Mark and he's still sleeping like nothing happened. I stomp towards him and see most people recording. I clear my throats and start clashing the trays again right next to him, "DID YOU HEAR ME MARK, I AINT GOT NO SLEEP BECAUSE OF YALL, ESPECIALLY YOU, SO YALL GETTING NO SLEEP BECAUSE OF ME, ESPECIALLY YOU"
Mark just groans and throws his hands up.

"Hey guys, this is Scarlett my

Girlfriend "

1405 words! Proud. Anyway thanks for reading this chapter !
Vote
Comment
Follow
Share

Stay Jazzy xo

Jasmine x