Chapter 15: The one who needs to be saved

Start from the beginning

"Luckily there's no one here or else we'd be making a scene." Hibika just flipped her hair "Now Aka, I'll be giving you a choice..." she looked at Aka with two glaring red eyes and a serious expression "Come with me without fighting or get forced to come with me."

"Come with you?" Aka wondered "Come with you where?"

Hibika just grinned and said "To the dark side of the forest."

"Dark side of the forest?" Erza was confused.

"Where could that be?" also did Gray.

"The story! Aka's story!" Kuro suddenly shouted, remembering what Aka had told them "The forest where Aka grew up! The forest where she met Chi!"

"You're right!" Natsu also shouted upon remembering it too. "But how do we find it?"

"I'll try to find it!" Levi volunteered out of the crowd. As a bookworm, she could possibly trace it down. "Give me any information about that place and I'll try to find any possible places I could find."

Soon enough they gave everything they knew about the place. Any place with an orphanage, a forest beside its town, and a legend of a dragon ever being slayed not too long ago.

The legend of the dragon was never found, but they did find five towns that had an orphanage near a forest. One was Theria, the other two was Lican and Heacan (two sister towns), another was Jypsum and the last was Ryuuketsu.

"So we need to split up into five teams to find her." Erza stated "Who wants to volunteer?"

"Of course we do." Levi volunteered alog with the back up of Jet and Droy.

"Count us in" The group of Evergreen, Freed and Bickslow joined in too.

"We'll be joining too." Then there's the team of the siblings, Mirajane, Elfman and Lisana.

"Count us in too." Then there was Juvia, Gajeel, Panther Lily and Cana.

The teams were assigned to their respective places. Levi, Jet and Droy along with the team of Mirajane, Elfman and Lisana will survey the sister town of Lican and Heacan.

Freed, Bickslow and Evergreen's team will look for Aka in the village of Theria

Cana, Juvia, Gray and Erza will look for them at Jypsum.

Finally, Natsu, Kuro, Lucy, Happy, Wendy, Charles, Panther Lily, and Gajeel will look for her at Ryuuketsu. They decided to send the team with the most members to the biggest town of them all.

The other guild members helped them get ready, packing all the essential they needed, giving them their maps because each town were exceptionally far from Magnolia and gave them the best of luck.

"Look what I found." Levi shouted at the others as she read a part of a book she found. The others came closer to find that she was reading a book about magic powers that were connected to blood! "This was a book written by someone from Lican."