The Taste of Blood [Fairy Tail FanFic]

"Finally!! Out of that stingking carriage!" Natsu happily cheered once we arrived in Magnolia. We were on a mission for three days trying to chase a gang of thieves that was really good in running.

"Oh Natsu, You're enthusiasm in such things are starting to get boring" then Happy said straight forward, trying to tease Natsu's excitement everytime he gets out of transportation.

"Whatever Happy. You can't stop me from being happy!" And such a usual but somehow rebundant statement came from Natsu's mouth.

"So Lucy.. is your share of the reward enough to pay your rent?" I faced backwards to answer Erza's question. I just smiled and said "It's more than enough, Thanks for asking."

"Just tell us if you need money, we'll lend you some of the reward money" Wendy generously offered and I just smiled at her.

"I can't believe it took us three days just to catch a bunch of thugs" Gray scratched his hair in disappointment and disbelief. "I mean they're just phony smoke throwing wizards!"

"Well it's done now, so stop sulking over it" scolded Charles with her usual attitude. I just smiled at our conversation.

We stopped in front of the guild, staring over its amazingness. Three days only passed but I feel like a lot has changed, I don't know why though.

"Hey Guys!! Anyone missed us?!" "We're here!!" Both Natsu and Happy barged in the guild house full of energy, then we followed...

To our surprise..

In front of us was an unfamilliar face. A thin girl with gray hair wearing a black one piece dress without sleeves and she was barefoot, and the most noticable thing about her was her eyes, those beautiful eyes that glowed in red.

"Eh? Who are you?" Natsu asked.

"Her name is Aka, and my name is Kuro." all suddenly, from behind her, a female exceed appeared bearing the color of black, she was wearing a long sleeved white dress and a ribbon on the side of her ear. "Let's go now"

The girl just bowed and continued her walk, where she followed her exceed friend. They sat on a table in the corner of the guild as they started talking to each other.

Mirajane came up to us and welcomed us then she started explaining "Seems you just met our new member"

"NEW MEMBER?!?!" and we all gasped in shock.

"She came here as soon as you guys left. It was a surprise to us ourselves, and she even looked horrible when she came. She was full of bruises and scratches and she couldn't even talk. Her little exceed friend did the talking for her and up until now, we haven't even heard a word from her" Mira's story was actually quite sad but at the same time it made me curious. What might have happened to that girl.. what was her name.. Aka?

"Well, that's more or less great" said Erza "At least we have a new member."

"Is she a dragonslayer?!" Natsu asked with enthusiasm.

"Yes." and Mira answered. Oh, so Fairy Tail has four dragonslayers now.

"That's great. What type of dragonslayer is she?" then Wendy had her turn.

"That we don't know yet." but Mira's answer kinda disappointed us "She haven't used her magic in front of us, but she has gone on a few quests while you were gone, and she surprisingly finished it fast."

"It means she's strong!" Natsu suddenly got to his 'I challenge you' pose and shouted "Hey Aka! Let's have a-"

But I didn't let him finish. I covered his mouth trying my best to make him stop. Is he an idiot?! He wants to challenge a girl?!

"He's such a dunderhead" said Gray.

"He has no manners what so ever." Charles added.

"He just doesn't know when to stop" then Happy joined in.

"You Idiot!" to my surprise, Erza suddenly punched Natsu on the top of his head then he pinned his neck in between her arm "Do you plan on scaring our new member?!"

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please Stop!!" Natsu pleaded but Erza just wouldn't do as he says.

In all this mayhem, I forgot to check Aka's reaction, so I looked at the their direction to find both her and Kuro staring back at us with a smile on her face. She looked so innocent while her head was on her hands and her elbows were getting support from the table.

I couldn't help but smile back.

"...."

My smile faded when I noticed that she said something.

"...."

I'm not good at reading lips but I think she said.

"I hope this guild... can be my permanent home, it looks like fun"