Chapter 4-The Ball part 2

We kissed. It was so amazing,our lips moved in perfect sync and his pink lips were so soft. He stopped and looked at me. Then he took my hand and led me out of the ballroom. We went through many hallways until we finally stopped in front of our house. He said the password and we walked in. He then sat on the bed and pulled me on his lap. I realized that I was strattling him. He put his hand on the small of my back and I put my hand behind his neck. Draco pulled me closer and put his lips on mine. I kissed back and moaned when he tugged on my lips. He slipped his tongue in side and started to explore my mouth. I got as close as possible and started to lick,kiss,suck, and bite his jaw and neck. I nibbled on his earlobe and smiled when I heard him moan. I gasped when I felt his hands move to my breast. I started to unbutton his shirt. He took it off then took my shirt of too. I went to his pants and tugged at them. He realized what I wanted and to them off. He then unclasped my bra throwing it to the ground. He started to suck on my breast I moaned and moved my hands to his little friend. He moaned and I tugged on his boxers. He slipped them off and I stared and his not so little friend. He smirked and I started to blush. He tugged off my panties and rolled over to where he was on top of me. He then started to kiss my stomach then he reached my part. He suck on it,kissed it,and licked it. I felt so much pleasure that I decided to make him feel pleasure. I rolled over on top of him and started tugging gently on his friend. He moaned and started to massage my breast. He then got on top of me and spread my legs. And next thing I know he was inside me. He hurt so bad ,but then he started moving slowly...to slowly. "Faster" I breathed. He obeyed and started to go faster then even more faster.
...................*hour later*.....................
      Draco's POV
             I looked over to Hermione and smiled. She was asleep in my arms. 'Best sex ever!' I thought.  I kissed her forehead and fell into a wonderful sleep. I woke up and Hermione kissed me good morning. She had such soft lips. "When are we going have the wedding?" She asked looking at me.  "Three weeks from now?" I asked hopefully. "Sure ,but we're going to have to get the stuff" she said and started pacing. I nodded. We need to get started.