(34) Ara's Alive?!!

Third Person (Let's call him Tia)'s P.O.V

Edward stared at Elijah with an unsure look as if he was afriad that he would take his daughter away again. Elijah stared calmly at him and Edward was sure that he was plotting some sort of evil plan to get rid of him in his mind. 

The tension was clear in the living room of Arabella's cottage. Everyone was there, the Cullens, the Mikaelsons and their guests. Sure it was big enough to fit everyone but some had to sit on the floor or get chairs from the kitchen.

It was quiet. Too quiet. Without Ara and Jenna in the house it seemed to be like that. Elijah decided that Jenna would go with Ara to go shopping in New York and California. Of course Rebekah went with them to stall them a little more but they still had 2-3 days tops.

Everyone just stared at each other awkwardly. Bella stared at Elena, Edward at Elijah, Emmett at Damon, Alice at Caroline and Jasper at Stefan.

"Ok so what is the important that you called us all here?" Caroline finally said, cutting the cheese. Everyone turned to her as she looked at them incredously. 

"What?" she questioned.

Elijah cleared his throat and all the attention went over to him. He looked at all the Cullens with hard and unforgiving eyes.

"Arabella Cullen in alive."

There was a slight pause as the Cullens took this information in. And then as if someone pressed the play button, the Cullens all started to talk at once.

"-Where is my baby girl?!"

"-What happened to her is she okay?!"

"-Is she as strong as me now?"

"-I bet she is as beautiful as her Auntie Rose and Auntie Alice."

"-Does she have good fashion taste?"

"-Oh great the bitch is back."

"-Her blood is special. I need it."

Elijah stared at the last two people who made a remark and everyone quiet downed also. Renesmee and Carlisle were completely oblivious to this look as they were lost on their own little world. Renesmee was thinking about how many times she could try to kill her, Carlisle was thinking about how he could experiment on her blood and maybe cure all the sickness in the world.

"Wait how do you even know my baby girl?" Bella asked. She just noticed how her husband wasn't as shocked as the others. She also noticed that Elijah knew her daughter.

Elijah's eyes went colder as he spoke. 

"Since Carlisle here chased the poor girl into the woods Arizona-" cue the shocked gasps and yells at Carlisle, "I took her home with me."

Esme and Rose, who were smart enough to figure it out quickly, gasped in recognition as an image of a girl with blonde hair flashed in their minds. Edward, who can read minds, nodded at them making their eyes widen.

"Are you saying that?" Rose trailed off. Bella catched on quickly as her eyes widened too. She turned to Edward who seemed to be not as surprised as the others.

"Edward you knew all along?!" she exclaimed.

"No. I just found out today too," Edward says truthfully.

"Wait what are you guys saying? Who's Ara?" Alice asks.

"Arabella Cullen is Ella Mikaelson." Caroline says saying what everyone but the Cullens knew.

And all there was, was dead silence.

OMG they finally found out who the heck Ara is! Finally. I really made this story long didn't I? But did you guys like this chapter? More might be coming late this night or tommorow. I might only be adding three chapters before the Epilouge. I might even add a twist. So you guys tell me what you thought.

Also:

OH MY FINLAND GUYS! 24+ READS?! 

I don't think I deserve this because my writing is so suckish but really guys thank you! This is the most reads I have got in like FOREVER! Thank you guys!!

Here have an early Christimas (GIVES YOU LOTS OF PRESENTS!!!)

I love you guys and thank you so much! I hope the sequel has this many reads too!!!