chapter 3

Thanx again for reading. Leave some comments i will enjoy. Thank you :)

3--

I'm not saying breaking and entering is fine, but in my situation i thought it was a good reason. I stole some things and money that i found. I sold the things and got more. I went and bought a few clothes and a bite to eat. Then went to the only motel and rented a room. I didn't leave it for a few days until i had to get something or food. I slept alot because i never did in wolf form because i didn't want to get caught while asleep. I didn't have the chances to take. I was actually just starting to dream when i heard a banging on the door. I shot up quick and peeped out the hole. Only to catch a scent and a guy standing outside. Not only did my wolf scream alpha and to run, part of me didn't want to for some reason. Like i needed to stay for some reason. But i still grabbed my money and opened the window and hopped out. After that everything got blurry. I was running faster then ever. But i heard him from behind me. He was way back but i still heard him. Next thing i knew when i stopped paying attention for 1 second, I felt teeth rip across my face and into my shoulder. I let out a cry but also a loud ass growl because no one messes with a girls face and especially when i knew i was bleeding and it was going to scar. I picked up the grey wolf and tossed him. I took off running again as i heard a wolf getting into a fight with another. I looked back to see the Alpha punishing him. Hmm i wonder why. After that every thing happened so quick i hardly can remember. I felt a pain shoot into my anckle and up my leg. I stopped dead in my tracks and went straight to the ground. After that i saw them surrounding me but i didn't really care at that point. I looked up only to see the alpha frightened a bit. I looked back down to see a bear clamp on my foot. Blood filled the air and went straight into my nose. I started gettting weak and things got blurry. I blacked out and only heard the rustling of leaves. Then every thing went blank.