Chapter 4 - Admitted Feelings

Yuu wasn't able to argue, though he did try. It was a set date, as far as everyone was concerned. Yuu was dreading the party as he knew the question would return, and he knew he'd have to answer it eventually, though that would probably involve some drug and a restraint chair; he wasn't up to saying it willingly at the moment.

When it was 7pm the next day, Yuu felt like he was gonna have a mental breakdown. Why did this have to take place?! Just as he was considering jumping off the balcony again there was a knock. He raised an eyebrow and went over to the door - or what was left of it at least. He opened it and almost slammed it shut again. 

"Heyyy Yuu-channn~" cooed Shinoa, who smirked cruelly.

"What the hell are you doing here..?" he growled angrily.

"For the party!"

"It's in an hour; go away"

"Is it? Whoops! I'll just wait here then" she said nonchalantly walking in straight past Yuu, who turned to look at her frustratedly still holding the door open before he slammed it shut.

"I said it's in a hour"

"I know; I thought I ought to set up the stuff"

"Set up...?" he immediately regretted asking (why did he always ask?!)

"Set up the decorations!"

"You have to be f**king kidding me" Yuu said sliding down the wall  gripping his head. He suddenly had a splitting headache, and Shinoa was not helping in the slightest.

"I'm not" she responded, watching him confused before taking out some random ornaments that she had found about the rubble of the village from a bag she carried with her, placing them on his bed, on the floor; everywhere where she could. The place ended up looking like a Egyptian market; items of different colours lay everywhere, and not to mention the sheet she had hung from the ceiling from a loose fitting before creating a tepee-like cover for the room. Yuu could have admitted it did look good, but it was what it meant for him; coming out.

It was now 7:45 and Yuu was feeling sick. Why was he so shaken by telling people that he liked Mika? Oh wait; they could easily tell the blonde of the ravens feelings. Great that made him feel even worse. He sat in  the corner huddled up as Shinoa inspected that she had everything. There was then a knock at the door, and upon opening the rest of the company entered. 8:00 on the dot. 

Now the fun began.

*     *     *

Mika walked through the ravaged buildings, just trying to divert his attention from the one thing that followed him like a fog. One person that just wouldn't leave his mind no matter how hard he tried. 

Yuu-chan...

He muttered the ravens name as he kicked a rock, which flew so quickly it broke the sound barrier and smashed into a standing wall, causing it to crumble to the ground. "Whoops..." he sighed. Why couldn't he get Yuu-chan to run away with him?? Did Yuu-chan really like these people?? Dis Yuu-chan know that...

that...

that he had a crush on him...???

Mika sighed and jumped high, flying up and landing on one of the few standing buildings left around. He surveyed the area as Yuu's face burned into the back of his mind. Mika loved the raven heck of a lot; could it be possible that he knew?? 

Mika sighed again, frustrated that he couldn't think of anything else, and instead turned his attention to what the vampires might be doing. He had absolutely no idea now he had left with the others, but he could guess that it would be aiming to conquer the humans in some way. In fact, if Mika thought about it, he knew very little as to the goals of either sides. All he knew was Yuu-chan. As he stared up at the burning constellations in the sky that spread out in all directions like a map of the universe on the dark backdrop of space, one name was on his lips. One person that shone brighter than all the stars in the sky. One person that made night into day.

"Yuu-chan..."

"Please Yuu-chan... please come with me... please say you love me too..."

*     *     *

The party had included food, a few games, and had gone on late into the night. It was now going on 11, and Yuu was getting tired. 

"Okay then! Let's play truth or dare!" Shinoa announced to them. 

Okay. 

Yuu wasn't tired anymore.

He was s***ting himself.

They all sat in a circle and Shinoa placed a bottle down in the centre of them, exclaiming that if the bottle cap pointed to them, then they had to do the truth or dare. She took the liberty of spinning it the first time. It span quickly, slowing as it approached Yuu 'hell no you don't' he thought, terrified. This wasn't fun in the slightest. He knew what would happen if he was chosen. The bottle span another full circle and stopped at Yoichi. There was a loud exhale of breath from Yuu as he realised he'd been holding it the whole time. Damn it.

Shinoa smirked to him, and turned to Yoichi "Truth or dare Yoichi?" she began.

"T-truth" he stuttered.

"Okay then... hmm... do you like Kimizuki?" Yoichi's face changed from pale to bright red, sending the others (besides Yuu) laughing, and Kimizuki blushing too. "We'll take that as a yes" Shinoa laughed, before reaching in and spinning the bottle again.

This time it stopped at Shinoa, who turned to Yoichi "I'll take a dare"

"O-okay... err..."

"How about making her kiss Mitsuba?" prompted Narumi, much to Mitsuba's dislike. Yoichi smiled.

"Yes do that"

Shinoa shrugged and turned to Mitsuba, kissing her softly on the lips for a short while before pulling away. "That wasn't difficult" she said, smiling like a crazy person. Mitsuba had covered her face with her hands to prevent everyone from seeing that she too was now blushing.

'The hell even is this?!' thought Yuu as the bottle was span again. 'Why is everyone asking everyone else to do gay stuff; this is so stup-'

The bottle stopped.

It faced Yuu.

All the colour drained from his face, and he rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn't badly hallucinating. 

Nope. It was facing him.

He turned to look at Shinoa, who's smile was so big she looked like a megalomaniac. "Please no" he whispered, terrified.

"Yuu-chan~" she cooed, "truth or dare?"

He looked down at his hands. What had he done to deserve such a punishment?? "D-dare..." he asked quietly.

"I dare you to tell us if you love Mika" she said.

"Oh com'on there's no need for this" Narumi said, crossing his arms. "Can't you see how uncomfortable he is?"

"That doesn't answer the question" Shinoa said icily, suddenly serious. "Yuu, are you in love with Mika?"

He nodded slightly. She shook her head, smiling again. "No no; you have to speak"

"Okay okay!! Jeez!!" he exclaimed. 

"I love Mika okay... I love him so damn much"

(Hello reader! ^o^ If you are enjoying this story so far leave a comment or a vote! I love hearing what you thought of it!! Thank you!! Anyways; will Mika and Yuu will ever be together? Do the others actually love each other? What are the vampires planning? The story continues in Chapter 5 - Love You, Love You Not (see you then! ^-^))