"Huh?" He mumbles with food in his mouth

"Nuh uh, Justin is staying."

"What? Do you want Justin all to yourself now?" I complain

"No, Justin is still eating and enjoying everyone's company. No go on now get!" My mom replies

Okay wtf mom?

I sigh and look next to me, "Let's go Charlotte."

"Okay." Charlottes stands up

"The name put down is my name." My mom says looking down on her phone, replying to a message.

"Aight." I sigh

"Byeeee." Justin says with food still in his mouth, waving goodbye.

I roll my eyes and say goodbye then walk out with Charlotte to my dads car.

*skip to when they at Franco's*

"Hey Holly!" Some girl says taking a video of Charlotte and I. I smile and pull and sign.

"Hey holly how's Justin."

"Are you guys dating?"

"Is it true that you hate Selena Gomez?"

Paparazzi ask and ask. I don't know why their here because they were here in the beginning, before I came and I'm not even famous for paparazzi. I guess someone famous enough is here? But who could it even be?

"Cash me ousside how bout dat?" Charlotte jokes as this one paparazzi tries to walk backwards taking photos of us. I laugh out loud and the photographers moves to the side.

"Oh I'll cash you ousside." He says taking more photos.

"Okay, chill you've got enough photos, you're gonna waste space on your useless camera." I say turning around since we've reached Franco's

"Oh I've got enough space." He says not listening to me taking more photos

"Okay buddy, have a good fucking day." I say and Charlotte enter Franco's

"That was annoying." I say to Charlotte walking to the counter

"I think it's actually fun." She chuckles admitting.

"You're weird." I laugh giving her a look.

I feel people were staring at us but I ignore and head to the counter.

"Hi, can I get your order."

"Um, my mom ordered and she I must just collect?"

"Oh sure, name and surname?"

"Hamilton...Celilia? Cecilia Hamilton."

She types in the name and checks on the system thingy.

"Oh here, can you please wait for about 5 minutes? It's on it's way." She politely asks

"Sure thing." I agree.

"Okay thanks." She smiles

"Thank you." Charlotte says and we move away to stand at the corner at the counter.

Charlotte and I carry on talking until people that I haven't seen AGES decided to walk in.

Gary and Mac.

What are they doing here? I don't know, you tell me.

"Shit." Charlotte says trying to cover her face.

Why are the together on Christmas?

"What are they doing here?" I ask still looking them. They were at the counter asking for their orders. I think the lady said their orders weren't ready yet because they nodded at her and moved away from the counter.

"I have no clue."

"When last have you talked to him."

"I don't know maybe 2 weeks ago. I was ignoring him." She complains still trying to cover herself as they were actually close by.

"Okay just don't look at them and as long as nobody ex-"

"Oh my god! Are you Holly-May Hamilton?!" Some girl shouts for like the whole restaurant to hear.

What is life? I see Gary and Macs eyes jot at us. Great now we've got their full attention. Can this get any worse?

I give her a tight smile, "yes," I finally reply, "hi."

I hear the counter lady calling my moms name which was the que to get my order and leave.

"Oh my gosh! I'm a huge fan of Justin!"

Justin?

"Cool man." I say trying not to be annoyed

"Tell him I say hi?" She asks

I look at the counter lady and back at the girl.

"Um, girl, just dm him." I say patting her shoulder and walk past her to the counter to get my order.

"Thank you." Charlotte thanks the lady quickly taking the take away and I slide the money needed to pay for the takeaway.

As we were about to walk past them and head out they call us. We had to no choice but to be mature and stop by them.

"Hey, what are you guys doing here?" Mac asks

I give him a look, "getting our take always." I say making it sound obvious

"Weren't you in Euroupe?" Gary asked

"I was but I had to come back."

"How's Justin." Mac asks laughing at the end, leaning back at the table showing off his strong arms.

No! Focus Holly, you have a boyfriend wtf

"He's great actually and speaking of Justin, I gotta zayn he's waiting for me and if he founds out I've been talking to you. You'd never want to talk to me again so, toodles." I wave walking away with Charlotte behind me.

"Yeezus." Charlotte sighs as soon as we enter the car, while she puts her seat belt on.

"I hate them" I roll my eyes starting the car and reversing.

"Same girl same." Charlotte agrees

***

FriYAY

It's my sisters prom night tonight- she looked sooo pretty she SLAYED my life literally 😍❤️