Chapter 12: Does he make you feel this way?

Почніть із самого початку

"The food..." I trailed when he  closed the door and pushed my back against it.

"Forget the food. I want you right now." Then he was all over my neck. Biting and licking, marking me with his kisses.

"Maddox." I moaned and grabbed his shoulders blades.

"I haven't been with anyone else since you. I couldn't stomach sleeping with someone else since I had you, El. It's been a long time and I want you, I need you."

It's all I need to hear before I lost my sanity from the pressure of his kisses. He lifted me and I gladly wrap my legs around his torso. Surprisingly, the towel is still attached to his waist but I can still feel his growing arousal that is now poking my inner thigh. His hands wandered under my shirt, his nails gently scraping my skin and every touch ignites my desire to be claimed by him for the second in this same room.

I gasped in surprise when he suddenly ripped my shirt and threw it mindlessly on the floor.

"That's my favorite shi--" I tried to complain but I couldn't finish my sentence because he kissed the part of my neck where I'm most sensitive.

"I'll be taking you against that door next time." He whispered huskily and carried me to his king sized bed and laid me gently to the edge, both my legs were hanging to the floor.

I looked at him and his eyes match my desire for him. His eyes were dilated, and he's now breathing hard, his chest were red and I didn't miss his hard member that is now on display. The towel around him probably went off while he was trying to carry me to the bed. 

"M-maddox you're naked." I mouthed unconsciously as I stare at his member. I don't remember it to be this big from the last time. I admit his the biggest I've ever seen and then I almost curse myself when I realize I've never seen any other guy naked except Maddox.

When I lifted my eyes, Maddox is still standing in front of me, watching me with hooded eyes. He spreads my legs and knelt down between them never once breaking eye contact with me. He kissed me again while pulling down my bra at the same time exposing my heavy breast.

I'm still not used to being naked in front of him, heck I'm only half naked but he didn't gave me a chance to cover myself because not even a second passed and his attention was already on my breast. His tongue circled my hard nipples and it urged him to suck when I arched my back to him from bliss.

"Tell me, does he make you feel this way?" He asked possessively as he looked up at me with hooded eyes, his mouth still on on my left breast, one of his hand played with my nipples.

I couldn't process what he was trying to say and who is he referring to. "What do you-"

I tried to aksed but he sucked my left breast and pulled my other nipple between his fingers and I groaned. His mouth traveled down my stomach and he gave me one last look before pulling my pants together with my underwear. I tried closing my legs because I am embarrassed to being exposed like this in front of him but of course, he wouldn't let me and spread my legs wider than before.

I covered my face from so much embarrassment as I felt his hands run up and down my bare thighs.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about, baby. Don't hide yourself from me." He whispered, placing a soft kiss to my stomach and it took me a lot of courage to remove my hands from my blushing face and look at his smiling face.

"I love every part of you." He continued whispering soothing things to me while kissing every exposed skin of my thighs. "Will you let me taste you?"

"Maddox... I-"

"Please, El. I've been dreaming of this moment. Please let me devour you." He plead and kiss the inside of my thigh.

I only managed to nod and he didn't waste time to bury his head between my legs, his tongue running between my folds and I was overwhelmed at the new sensation that I grip his hair around my fingers and massage his scalp urging him to continue. His hands reached my breast and gave them a sqeez while his talented mouth work on my most sensitive area.

"Tell me whose better? Me or him? Can he make you moan like this?"

I was once again confused at his words as I fight back another moan.

"What are you talking about?" I struggled to ask between moan and gasp as his tongue played with my clit but I was only answered by a loud groan from him. It was all then forgotten when I felt something building up inside me. It was so intense and I struggled to push Maddox away from me because it's just too much to handle. But Maddox never stopped and hooked his arms around my waist to caged me.

"Oh god..." My eyes roled from pleasure as I writhed under him. My legs shake and I grip the sheets tightly as I feel myself reach climax.

I haven't recovered yet from climax and I'm still breathing hard when Maddox's mouth started to move again between my legs and I couldn't help myself to gasp loudly when his the tip of his tongue touch my already sensitive bud. I feel like I couldn't take any more pleasure and started begging to Maddox. But I wasn't sure if I was really begging him to stop or continue.

I was still gasping from the last orgasm he gave me when he positioned me in the middle of his bed and kissed me aggressively. Rough lips smashed against mine in a passionate kiss as I quickly kiss him back with just as much passion and wanting. The feeling of his tongue trying to enter my mouth had me moaning in pleasure. My hips grind against his as he groaned into my mouth.

I tore my mouth away from him to gasp when he suddenly entered me. I was welcomed with pain as it was only my second time and that he is so big for me to accommodate his size easily. Thankfully, Maddox stayed still and waited for me to adjust with him inside me. I wrap my arms around his hair when he lowered his head to kiss my neck causing him to pull out a little and we both moaned at the sudden movement.

His lips went back to mine and I kiss him back with aggression. His thumb draw circles to my clit as he slowly and gently pull out of me almost completely pulling out all of his hard member and then thrust back causing me to moan really loud under him. This cycle continues for a minute until he started to change his pace and I wrap my legs around his waist to meet every brutal thrust he gives. His lips never once stopped kissing my skin and lips covering all my whimpers and moans. His hands roamed around my body and all I can hear is our heavy breathing, the sound of skin to skin and the banging of headboard against the wall of his room.

"Maddox I'm going to..."

"Ssh... it's okay, baby. Wait for me."

I thought I would last longer until I felt his shaft uncontrollably twitch inside me and hot fluit instantly filled my passage hitting my g-spot and together we both moaned in orgasm.

"You're mine now." That's all he said as I feel his member start to harden inside me again.

Holy water anyone?? 💦
Honestly, the hardest part of being a writer is writing the bed scene. It took me a lot of effort to finish this chapter so I hope you like it and please vote and give your comments. Thank you!!