Chapter 12: Does he make you feel this way?

Start from the beginning

The moment he asked me to be his girlfriend, I am already his. Because there is no way that he'd let me go. And look at how fast he's driving. I think we'll arrive to his house 30 minutes earlier.

Napasulyap ako sa kanya. Seryoso nga siguro siya sa akin dahil dinala niya pa ako sa puntod ng mama niya at ikinuwento sa akin ang istorya nito. He must've trusted me that much to tell a story like that. He gave my hand a light squeeze when he noticed my gaze on him.
Maggagabi na rin nang makarating kami sa bahay nito. I felt his eagerness when he was already beside me to open the door for me when I haven't even finished taking off my seat belt. Magsasalita pa sana ito at sugurado ako kung ano ang itatanong nito kaya inunahan ko na siya.

"Are you hungry? I'll cook you dinner while you take a shower." I suggested as we enter his house.

He sighed and gave me a kiss in the cheek before going up to his room. Nakahinga naman ako ng maluwag nang maka-alis ito. I'm not ready to answer him yet. I think I'll be able to take all my courage and tell him after we eat dinner.

Opening his refrigerator, I frowned when I don't see anything to cook. All I see is bottles of water, juice, beers and milk. He sure love to drink. How does he eat when he doesn't have anything to cook? I remember, he doesn't know how to cook either so having food to cook doesn't change anything. An athlete like him shouldn't be living such an unhealthy lifestyle. Good thing I found spaghetti and sauce to cook. I didn't know if it's been stocked in his cabinet for ages so I made sure to check the expiration date first then boiled it in the stove and went to prepare the sauce. I think this will do for dinner.

"Oh my god! You scared me. Don't you know how to make a sound when entering a room?" Sigaw ko sa gulat dahil bigla nalang siyang pumasok sa kusina habang hinahanda ko ang mesa .

I was shocked at his sudden presence but I was more shocked at his appearance. There was only a towel wrapped around his waist that I can practically see his crotch area. I pried my eyes off his waist and turned to look at him which doesn't help anything because he was busy wiping his head with another towel and there were still small droplets of water in his chest and stomach. He honestly look damn hot after a shower. It's like watching another live commercial. What did I do in my past life to deserve someone as hot as Maddox?

"Are you hungry?" Tanong ko nang mahimasmasan.

"Yes. In fact, I want to eat something." He whispered softly his eyes focused on me.

"I prepared spaghetti. It's all I can find in your kitchen. Magbihis ka kaya muna tapos kain na tayo." I suggest pretending not to know what he meant by something.

"Maddox what are you doing?" I asked nervously as he slowly walk towards me. The towel that he's been using to wipe his hair is now on the floor, forgotten.

I gulped when he finally trapped me between his naked chest and the counter. Hindi ko siya kayang titigan ng diretsyo kaya sa matipunong katawan nito sa harap ko nalang ako tumingin. I really don't know how to handle this kinds of situation.

"Your one hour is over." He reminded looking down at me.

"Pwede bang kumain muna tayo? I'm hungry." I lied and tried to walk past him to the table but he pushed me back the counter.

"I want to hear it now."

"Okay. Fine!" I exclaimed in frustration.

"What do you mean fine?" Naiinis na din na tanong nito.

"I'll be your girlfriend! Do you think I will come all the way here with you if it wasn't a yes? You should've figured it out already-"

I haven't even finished talking yet and his lips was already on mine. His calloused hands settled on both sides of my head as he lead the kiss and I place mine against his hard chest. He grunted and stopped the kiss when I ran my hands up and down his chest. I thought I did something wrong and was going to ask him but he grabbed my wrist against his chest and started dragging me to the stairs and into his room.