Chapter 3

SPOV

Wait... Ally's gay. ALLY'S GAY! OMG, i'm so happy right now. I look down at my food, to hide my blushing face. Maybe, maybe now that i know she's gay i have a better chance to be with her. But really who am i kidding, she wouldn't like me. 

As i was having these downing thoughts the bell ringed. I didn't noticed until i felt Ally pulling on my arm. "Come on, we need to get to class." She wined. I got up and followed her to class. During the rest of the day I was in my own world. I kept thinking about how Ally would never want me, ever. Even the slightest thought about it, made me feel down and alone. 

School ended and i was walking through the hall. I kept seeing posters for the school dance. I sighed every time i saw one. I walked out the doors to start walking home. Ally spotted me and came over. "Hey are you ok? You've been acting weird since lunch." Ally asked. I sighed "Yeah, i'm just a bit sad today." 

We walked home in silence. I arrived at my house, and Ally spoke up. "Why were you sad?" I sighed, "It's a long story. Come inside, i'll explain." 

I walked up to the front door and Ally followed close behind. I went up to my room and opened the door. I motioned Ally onto my bed. We sat cross legged, facing each other with her back resting on the headboard. I looked into her stunning eyes and started to talk, "Ok, so i really like someone. But i'm pretty sure they would never love me. She is just so beautiful and talented and... ah, just perfect in my eyes." 

I started to get teary eyes, and Ally pulled me into her arms. "Stevie, you are stunning, amazing, kind hearted, smart, the list goes on and on. If if she dosen't recognize this, that's her problem. Because then she lost her chance, and blew it with you, you the beautiful and talented Stevie Leigh Boebi."

I smiled and blushed. I sat up and faced her. Then i looked down. "Umm, Ally. The girl is you. My crush is you. I get if you don't feel the same way. It's just... just i really like you. Love you even. I -" I was cut off by her hand on my chin. She brought my eyes to be met with hers. She looked down at my lips. She leaned in and made our lips touch. I smiled into the kiss, and so did she.

She disconnected our lips and smiled at me, "I love you too!" I rushed back to her lips and connected then with mine. I got closer to her without disconnecting our lips. She licked my my lower lip asking for entrance, which i granted. I straddled her while one of my hands wrapped around her neck and the other made its way to her boob. Her hands made her way to my ass.

She flips us over, so she is on top. We continue making out, and it gets even more heated. She moves her way to my neck. She finds my sweet spot and sucks it. A moan slips from my mouth. I feel Ally grin on my neck from my moan. She continues with my neck. 

The door flings open suddenly. Me and Ally jump off of each other. I turn to see who opened the door, it was my little brother, Clay. He looked extremely uncomfortable. "What do you want Clay?" I asked a little pissed. "Uh, umm, mum told me to tell you that dinner is ready. But you seem busy, so i'll leave."

He closed the door quickly. I stood up and laughed. I grabbed Ally's hand, helping her off my bed. We walked down the stairs, and Ally walked to the door. We reached the front door, and I sighed. "Why do you have to go." I wined. "Because I need to go home to have dinner, and you also need to have dinner with your family."

I looked down, once again Ally lifted my head up by my chin. "It's okay. I'll see you tomorrow. I need to go know bye." Ally turned around to leave. I grabbed her arm, and spun her to face me. I leant in and kissed her. She kissed back. It was a short kiss, mainly because my family was watching. 

She blushed at my action. She turned around and started walking next door. She reached her doorstep and yelled over to me, "Love you!" I blushed, and walked inside.

"Sooooo, do you have something to tell us Stevie?" my mum asked, as i sat down at the table. "Um, not really." I replied and started eating my food. "Stevie, are you dating Ally, or not?" My brother asked. "Yeah, I guess. It's not official yet." 

"oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Clay replied. "Shut up Clay!" we kept eating our dinner with the casual dinner conversations. "Clay, can you not tell your friends about me dating Ally? Please." Clay looked at me, "Of course sis, i know you're not out to the school yet. I won't out you, I would be a terrible brother if I did that."

"Thanks Clay. I really appreciate it." "You're welcome."