Prologue

The Principal's office was a sight to behold. The unreasonably large room sported the latest in T.G technology, ranging from the latest holographic screens to D.M systems. The only normal thing in the entire room was the  desk.

The principal sat across from a student reading his resume. A lady dressed in unreasonably tight formal wear stood by his side, presiding over the meeting.

"Hmm... and why should we consider you for this Academy?" Principal B.E looked up from his horn-rimmed glasses. An old man in his late sixties, he sported rather magnificent greying beard and head of hair, neatly styled to give him Sean Connery look.

The potential student he questioned was a boy(?) in his late teens, dressed in a black graphic Tee and matching jeans. His hair was quite messy, but in a good way and he seemed to possess an air of confidence that could not be pierced.

The boy picked up his bag and drew out a tablet. He slid it across the tablet to Principal B, who picked it up with a wry smile.

"You're quite the silent one aren't you?" Principal B said. Dark brown eyes regarded him in reply. They gave nothing away and he sighed as he  turned on the device. He pulled up the only file on the device. It was aptly named Entrance Ticket. Someone sure is confident.

It was a video file and after looking up at the child one last time, he pressed play.

******

It depicted a high school cafeteria with teenagers chatting amicably about their mundane lives.  The camera focused in on a dark haired boy as he inserted a thumb drive into his laptop. It was an ancient model of the infamous T.G systems but he did not mid in the slightest. It served his purposes well.

The screen switched to a panoramic view that showed the entire cafeteria as the boy placed earphones into his ear and typed away on the laptop, a weird expression on his face. Several minutes passed of the same, then a large red-haired jock from the varsity soccer team walked up to the boy.

The camera focused in on them...

"Yo, freak! What's that you're playing?!" Red said as he continuously tapped the boy at the back of his head. The boy, who we shall call Dark from here on, shifted his laptop to the side as Red sat beside him and grabbed it with his grummy hands.

"Yo! Come check this out!" Red called to his fellow burly boys. "This nerd's playing porn!" The assortment of burly dudes ran towards him at the sound of porn crowding over the laptop like a pack of vultures on dead meat.

They went googly-eyed when they saw the game. The camera did not pan to view the game itself, but the erotic sounds were unmistakable.

"Oh, Snap!"

"Daaayuum!"

"Yo! Come check this out!"

"Tweet it! Tweet it!"

Their cries attracted an even larger crowd and soon there was no room for newcomers to see. It seemed whatever game it was, it was enticing enough to attract half of the tenth grade to come see it.

Some minutes later, there was a loud "Oooh!" of disappointment.

"Hey, freak. Why's your laptop such shit!" Red shouted, raining spit over the boy who did not look perturbed in the slightest. "I'll be taking this," he said, pulling out the flash drive. He then smashed the laptop on the ground. "That's for spoiling our fun."

"Yeah!"

The camera focused in on the boy as he watched the Neanderthals leave. A creepy grin crawled up the side of his face.

****

The view changed to that of a cinema hall. Several male, and a few female teenagers sat on the chairs watching a game being played on the huge screen. Red sat in the middle of the room with a wireless gaming pad so he would not have to play directly from his laptop.

This time the camera viewed the game.

It was a game for stupid macho men who thought the world revolved around their dick. It was a miniature form of Sims where a guys character had to chat up  and win over a bunch of girls increasing the number of girls in his harem.

The selling point was the sex scenes which were roleplayed by the horny players who could fulfill their sickest fantasies on the women who were more than happy to oblige whatever their demented minds could think of.

All of which was to build up enough Harem Points to bone the most wanted beauty in the entire world.

After wasting away months of their lives, Red and his friends were finally at the last stage about to unleash their deranged desires on the beauty.

"Sweet talk man! Sweet talk!"

"What?! Fuck no! Rape that bitch man."

"C'mon guys! That aint right... Suck her man!"

The posse shouted out their desires as Red underwent the final challenge...

A few decisions later, the beauty was scantily dressed on the bed. Her breath came out in short heaves; her cheeks flushed with desire. A speech bubble appeared next to her...

Want to please me?

YES NO

for (you suck; until you stop sucking; repeat){

               say("....ass");}

 The first couple of letters in the parenthesis were blacked out, but Red and his mates paid it no heed. When he hovered over 'yes' the lady drew back her head, eyes rolling up and opened her mouth wide as if about to shout., but when he hovered over no, she turned away,  closed her eys and folded her hands.

"The answer is clear!" Red clicked on yes, eager to finish the game at last.

What happened next would scar everyone (including you) for life.

The game's camera panned down to her lower body revealing a giant sized, wart ridden, leech sucking, mucus pussing, grotesque DICK!! The lady let out a shrill cry all right... Of Laughter!. "Kakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakak!! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass!...

Red ran to his laptop to try and shut it off, but it did not obey him as the insult and laughter increased in intensity. He turned around in horror as those of his mates who had not thrown up laughed hysterically, taking pictures and posting them on the interweb.

He fell to his knees, tears flowing down his cheeks. "Miyamotooo!!" he yelled in fury...

*****

Principal B.S switched off the device and handed it to the lady presiding over the meeting. He leaned forward on his desk, eyes boring into Miyamoto's. He stretched out his hand and the kid grabbed it firmly in a handshake. "....Welcome to Troll Academy."