Chapter 7

Lana rests her head on my lap and sobs. I  bow down over and softly kiss the back of her head. "I'm here for you Lana and I always will be. Please don't worry!" She looks up and I cup her face. I gently wipe away the tears on her face with my thumbs. "Do you wanna talk about it?" I ask carefully.

Lana bites her lip and all of a sudden she crashes her lips onto mine. My mind goes crazy and for a second I froze. Then I kissed her back, passionatly.

The kiss deepens through the moment, then she pulls away and all I was able to say was "DAMN!". Lana blushes "I-I don't know why I did that, s-sorry! I'm just so lonely all the time without a partner." Again tears roll down her cheeks "I-it's okay Lana, really!" I smile and could nearly not process what just happened. I wipe away Lana's tears "it really is okay!". I cup her face and slowly come closer, then I kiss her gently. I pinch her onto the bed and lay on top of her, my hands in hers, placing soft kisses on her neck. Lana bites her lip and looks me deep in my eyes. Then I softly suck on her neck, trying not to leave any marks and Lana tightens her grip on my hands, while biting harder on her lower lip. "S-shit Jamy" Lana lets out a soft moan. I found her soft spot and started sucking around that area. "Mhm J-jamy, .. wait" Lana says. She stood up and turned around. "Unzip my dress, .. please?" At first I was confused, but I did as she asks and I unzipped it. Lana lets the dress fall of her shoulders, slowly on the ground, which left her only in her black, lace panties, bright red bra and heels. "I really need to shower after this long day, are you joining me?" She asks playfully. I nod and follow her to the bathroom. She slowly took of her bra and turned around. I blushed and bit my lip. "Please help me out of these panties, will you?" She asks. I kneel in front of her and slowly took of her panties. Now she's only wearing her heels. "Don't be shy and join me!" She says. Lana takes off her heels and steps into the shower. I look at her with my mouth wide open "FUCK." Lana winks at me "You like the view hun?" She asks. I nod and strip down fast.

I join her into the shower and she kissed me. "Thank you for everything Jamy. You've really comforted me. I really needed that" Lana says. I nod "N-no problem Lana!" I say looking at her beautiful body. I looked at her from bottom until top and bit my lip.

We showered, washed eachothers hair and finished off showering. I got us both a towel and dressed up.

We are both dressed up and step out of the bathroom. "I'll see you tomorrow?" Lana asks. I nod "Yes, my friend Josh and I are at the con tomorrow. But we will stay here until monday." Lana licks her lips "I mean, bring yourselves at 15:00 to the meeting room. I will have an one hour break and we can hang out with the three of us. And um, .. I'd love to see you tomorrow night, maybe?" Lana looks down, blushing. "Yes, we'll see you there tomorrow! And if I get lucky, I will see you tomorrow night too!" I say. Lana smiles and gives me a quick peck on my lips. "See you tomorrow!" I say, while she lets me out of her room. "See you tomorrow love" Lana says. I wink and walk down the hall back to my hotel room.

As I hear the door close, I squeal loudly. I still can't believe what Lana and I just did. I kissed her, she kissed me, we showered together. I really just love her.

|| Your stars and comments really keep me going to update the story. I want to thank y'all for the support! ♡ All the love, Liz ||