Prologue: A Cub is Born

All was silent on that cold, late winter morning. The only sounds made in that great villiage on the northern coast of Frelia, a country on the continent Magvel, was the drops of rain falling from the clouds and various animals such as toads outside, frolicking in the wet weather. It's around 07:00, about the time when the sun would rise over the horizon and shine its warm, bright rays of light onto our land. A man watched his wife as she slept, smiling softly at her. He released a loving sigh as he watched his love slowly sit up. She rubbed her eyes and head before getting up, holding a paw on her round belly, both of them stayed silent and stared at each other. "How did you sleep Evangeline?" The male twintailed fox asked his wife.

    "Oh perfect dear...I dreamed of the cubs again." Evangeline answered as she hugged her mate, using his shoulder to rest his head. He holds her close to his warm chest, chuckling as he fells the kicks of the kits in Evangeline's stomach. "They get all excited around when I'm close to you," she smiled weakly before wincing and unleashing a soft grunt. "Oh no..." she panted softly as the bottom of her dress became drenched in wet. "Brice I-I think my water broke..."

    Her husband nodded and layed her down once again, getting her in position for giving birth. "This is it Baby, were finally parents..." Brice held Evangeline's paw. "Easy now...we practiced this hunny.." his voice sounded a bit concerned, but his wife is in too much pain to pay attention to it.

    She gripped Brice's paw tighter and tighter by the second. She released loud grunts, groans and yells to help her ignore or compensate the pain of childbirth. "I know! God it F***ing hurts!" She screamed out in pain as blood starts to cover the floor. "A-Are there any that are out ye- AH!" With another grunt and a groan of pain she passed out in exhaustion. In the mess a litter of foxes were born, but only one let out small, quiet yelps.