she nods and we go to our direction. I walk over to a large shelf full of books; all of them are different sizes, colours, topics. I finally pick the biggest book I can find:

All Werewolf Healing Knowledge

I nod and carry it onto a table. I then open to the contents. I read through everything from potions to creams. I then spot one about cuts and wounds and so flick to page 954. I start reading.

"I found something." she says.

I look at her. she is holding a big book that writes

Royal Myths

"bring it over here" I say.

she brings over the big book and we push the other things away. we look down at the writing and start to read the text that explains the picture on the other page.

"the earths necklace, or as other people say the sapphire necklace, was a necklace designed by may old leaders that held the powers of the ea-" I stop her.

"we know that. find the bit about my powers." I say.

I look through the text and find a section about the dangers and healing.

"with the power of the sapphire necklace comes a big danger and decision. there is only one power that we know of. it is the healing power. the dangers in this power is that the more they use it, they die. no other power is like this. this is the only one that kills the mysterious user.

small cuts take up around 3 or 4 seconds of the users life while healing a stab or bullet wound can take away 5-7 years depending on the severity of the wound. but the worst of all is cancer or healing the heart in any way. that kills the user of this power and there is no way to save them."

A tear falls on the book and I realise its mine.

"so to save someone I kill my self." I say and sob. Amber hugs me and I hug her back.

"everything will be fine. we can just somehow prevent you from use it and we can be careful not to hurt ourselves so that there is no need to use it in the first place." she says, breaking the hug.

"lets tell this to mum and dad" she says and I nod. we have to tell them everything.

===========================================================

they gasp as they hear the dangers of healing. tears slip out of my eyes and everyone hugs me including Ryan.

"It will be fine darling." mum says.

I nod and we eat donuts.

"so Brynn. do you wanna go on a walk?" Ryan asks shyly

"sure. I need some fresh air to take in all of this information." I say and we head down the stairs.

we walk down to the private gardens while in a peaceful silence.

"so what made you wanna go on a walk" I ask

"you know have fresh air and have some free time with my mate." he replies casually.

I smile at the thought of him wanting to spend time with me. he is so cute.

"Hey! I heard that. I'm anything but cute. I mean look at my muscles." he fake gasps and flexes his muscles.

"Stop eavesdropping on my thoughts." I scold him.

"Stop thinking so loudly." he says  back in the same manner as me.

I let out a small laugh and stare off at the moon.

"You know I saw you before I met you" I say remembering the memories.

"You were wearing a black suit and a red tie. I was wearing a lond red dress with a black bow on it. We held hands as we walked through blossom trees with pink and white blossom petals on the floor. I then woke up" I say smiling at the moon.

It was dark and the moon's light was the only source of light around us. There was a slight breeze that pulled my hair behind my back and left.

"I never thought of my mate. I knows that it was going to happen eventually and so I just waited until you appeared." He said truthfully.
I just nod.

=============================================================

I yawn for the 2165th time and drink some more coffee.
The amazing taste enters my mouth and I drink quicker.

"Calm down. The coffee isn't running away." Amber says.

"Yeah but it can get colder and I want more." I say
She laughs at me.

"Hey!" I say and gave her a sad child face.

"Fine" she says and rolles her eyes sarcastically.

"So how is everything with Alec. Anything romantic and juicy" I say smiling at her.

Her cheeks flush red and she shakes her head.

"The blush on your cheek says otherwise. I say and put my hand on her arm.

Everything goes white
Suddenly I see Alec and Amber in Amber's bedroom. Alec closes the movie in the middle of the film.

"Hey! We weren't fini-" she says but is cut off by him placing his lips on hers. She wraps her arms around his neck and he cups her face, pulling he closer.
He then pulls her towards the bed and takes of his and her top to reveal her red half cup bra and his six pack.

Everything comes back and I remove my hands. I know exactly what she did.

"You guys had sex didn't you" I say.

"How did you know?" she whispers shocked.

"I just touched you and saw you guys watching a movie and him stopping it to kiss you. You guys then move to the bed and the rest is obvious." I say and smirk.
I can find out everything because of this power.

"That is another power. You can seee and read what they are thinking" she says.

"But I really thought about wanting to know it so it is on command." I say.

She thinks.
"Oh well it's still cool" she says "I mean I don't even have one power."

"You have the power of beauty. Something that only you have." I say.

"Thanks" she says.

"No problem" I reply.
She is so....
I can't even think of a word.
She accepted me and acts as if she knew me my whole life. She cares for me more than anyone. Of course Ryan helped me a lot as much as her.
She is a true princess and the best sister.

Ever.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi guys
Thanks for reading this chapter. Sorry if it's shorter than usual but I wanted to update.

This book has 11k veiws.
11k!!!!!

This is such a big achievement for me. This is the highest I've ever gone and I am honestly so happy that I could hug every single one of you ( if that was possible )

Thank you so much for reading!

Question of the chapter:
What other powers might she have?

Bye see ya next chapter!

-UnicornSena