Poison (Pt. 3)

Mulai dari awal

He didn't say anything for several moments and even though your heart was racing at the thought of Clint shooting arrows at you, you would still do it. You would do whatever it took to win back a friendship with him, even if it took millions more target practice and heart attacks.

"Fine." He agreed, nodding his head in the slightest and starting to walk again. This time his pace wasn't as fast and his strides weren't as long. "I wouldn't mind shooting at you."

"Step two; Scott. 'Buy him flowers', are you serious?" You laughed and looked up at her, when you saw her face was dead serious, you laughed even more.

"I have to charm him?" You hummed and rolled your eyes, grabbing the wine bottle and refilling your glass. "I know how to do that."

She gave you a look and you rolled your eyes.

"Not with my powers. I'm stupid, but not that stupid."

"Flowers? Wow, thank you! I can't tell you the last time someone bought me flow-" He stopped halfway through and looked up from the flowers in his hands and above your head for a brief second.

"I mean; flowers? What are these for? You can't fool me that easily, Y/n." He deepened his voice when he corrected himself and your lips twitched in a smile.

You whipped your head around, your hair slapping against your cheeks as you did so. You saw Steve standing on the other side of the lobby area of the Tower, when you looked over at him he quickly looked back down at the papers in his hand.

You smiled slightly, knowingly. Of course Steve wouldn't be pleased with you giving Scott flowers, but you didn't care. You turned your head back towards Scott and looked up with sparkling bright eyes and a soft smile.

"Like you said, you can't even remember the last time someone got you flowers. Well now you do, and I thought you might like something to brighten your day."

He couldn't pretend to be rude to you, a huge grin spread across his features and he looked back down at the flowers in amazement.

"Step three; Bruce and Tony. Why'd you put them together?" You took a sip of your drink, and looked at her over the edge of the cup.

"They are always together. There is no point in separating them."

"Smart." You nodded, setting down your cup and looking back down at the bright phone screen that was lighting up both you and Wanda's faces in the dim lighting.

"Bruce, collection of Bill Nye?"

"He'll find it funny, I'm positive." She assured, nodding for you to go on.

"Tony, everything he ever bought me."

"A way to say you are sorry and that you don't deserve those things he bought you when he 'loved' you." She paused. "Not that you do not deserve-"

"I get it." You assured her, smiling softly.

"What's this?" Tony popped more cherry's in his mouth as he walked over to a box sitting on a counter in the lab.

"Oh, that." Bruce looked up from the computer and looked over the edge of his glasses. "Y/n dropped that off."

"Oh so it's trash?" He moved to pick up the box but Bruce quickly stopped him.

"You might want to look what's in it first. She brought me something too." Bruce reached across a table and held his Bill Nye DVD collection up to Tony.