First year

A/N please message me if you want any pairs, I'll try to squeeze it in the story.
By the way I own nothing. ^v^

James Potter and Lily Potter looked down, with love filled eyes, on their little twins. Both black haired and mostly looked like James all the way. Kinda as if they were carbon copies, Lily chuckled a bit to herself. Though one of the boy had emerald green eyes and the other must have gotten her grandfather's dark blue eyes. She at least hoped they weren't too much like their father, such a mess they would make. They named them Hadrian James Potter née Evans and Hayden Sirius Potter née Evans. All so suddenly their wards alarm goes off and the door exploded off its hinges. "Lily take the boys upstair quick!" It all happens so fast, she gathered them quickly and ran upstairs. This would happen someday but now was way too early. She laid them in the crib and mumbled a quick spell to protect her children which in price required someone's life willingly and that she would give. Lily begged Voldemort not kill her children and but her instead, not that he would succeed in killing them. The dark lord, in a dark Halloween night, vanished as if he never was there. No one would have known if it wasn't for the raging fire and crying hiccups. The same night after the murder and Lily's sacrifice, a black greasy haired man, with bellowing black cape, came running in and fell to his knees soon seen hugging the death body of the red haired woman he loved. Even later in the night an old man with long beard and a half giant picked the boys up. This old man wondered who was the one who defeated and is suppose the defeat Voldemort. He did an old spell to see whose one had the largest magical signature but it was unfortunately pretty much the same amount. He, to his own fortune, found out that Lily had used an old spell out of love and sacrifice, and he used that excuse to send them to the Dursley, Lily's relative.

The twins grew up together by the Dursley who took them so generously. Hayden turned into the protective brother role between the two. He seems to have natural skills in making great food and apparently also has the biggest appetite out of them all. Then Hayden was barely 8 he started to sneak off in the night and work with cleaning, god knows where. He brought food for both of them, mostly just for Hadrian or Hari as he called him. He did most of the chores they got listed everyday by Vernon and petunia. All in all most things were good for Hadrian at least, the space may be a little crambled but they managed. What worried Hari was every time he saw the dark blue eyes look at uncle Vernon with a dead blank stare. Dead stare as in absolute no shine in them, as if the eyes had seen too much horror already. After beatings Hayden would go emotionless for a minute or two, showing of his dead eyes, Vernon hates when Hayden got like that and soon mostly stopped even coming near him. Hari could clearly see how it was getting worse by every day that went out of the window. Around 11 years old Hayden had periodily emotionless moment, he always told Hari not to worry. Surprise, confusion and happiness was a major at their 11th birthday, they got their Hogwarts letter. Hayden had to hide them which confused Hari but he just put a finger to his lips signaling silence. When it finally was time to turn in bed for the night Hayden and Hari read their letters and found out their wizarding heritage. Hayden couldn't decided if this was a joke or not but it sure would explain the strange going on with them sometime. In the night he sneaked out of the cupboard and got some paper to write to this Mcgonagall.

~Dear Headmistress. We have no idea about wizarding world and would like some assistance. If so, could we please meet at (some random place with a park)~

Hayden yelped in surprise as the letter disappeared from his hand. He shook his head and crawled back into the cupboard. The very next day had they had gotten a reply, reading it in the night. The twins, 3 days later, meet up with this witch hand in hand and follow. They got to know about the wizarding world. Hayden and Hadrian was furious when they got know all the things they were suppose to know, also the fact they could have been with another family. "Hari we should revealed it to our uncle and aunt then we get home, they can't say against it." Hayden wasn't sure why he believe in that but it seemed like that by already knowing about the wizarding world made them unstoppable from going to the school. The black haired pairs bought a snow white owl and a black cat with purple eyes as pets. They went to get their wands by Ollivander's (as neither Hadrian or Hayden have a scar as connection, Horcrux, neither will own the wand Harry original pursue) Hari picked as wand made of willow wood with Phoenix tear as the core, (or the wand pick him) meanwhile Hayden got catalpa wood with thestral heartstring.