Four

My eyes open. Slowly, but I manage to open them. A dim light is lit from what I can tell. I sit up and survey my surroundings.

Shhiiit.... Shit I got up way too fast..

I rub my head and look around once more. I'm delighted to see that it's my room. Exactly as I left it, and turing to my side I see that my night light is on. What? It's for after I have a scary movie binge day....don't judg- Hey! I can feel you judging. Stop.

I recline against the headboard and let out a small laugh. It was a dream. I release another laugh and slowly slide out of bed, careful not to bother my head too much. Haha... What a trip that dream was. Stretching, I make my way out of my room and to the kitchen, 'cuz damn I'm so hungry I could eat a zoo.

I look down at myself and smile. Still in my pjs too.

Entering the kitchen with a yawn I grab the fixings from the fridge to prepare a veggie omelette. Walking to the stove I laugh to myself, "'Werewolfs'... What a dream."

I reach for the radio that's stationed next to my stove and turn it on low.

"There's no love, like your love, and no other, could give more love, there's nowhere-" I'm completely in my element singing along with Bryan Adams when I hear an awkward cough behind me. I freeze.

Slowly, I turn with the beaten eggs and flip my lid when I see Tate, Declan, and Reggie, the guys from my dream, sitting at my dining table.

I scream and drop the bowl. It lands on the ground, spilling the eggy-veggie mixture. Thank God it's a plastic bowl.

Reggie shakes his head in dismay, "Damn shame, I wanted some."

"I'm dreaming. Yup... Still.. Dreaming....it's one of those lucid dreams. I can make them go away." I rub my temples, "Yea.. Yea that's should do it. Make them go away and then wake up for good."

I stare at them, willing for them to disappear.

I release a disgruntled sigh, "I'm not trying hard eno-"

"Are you done, Luna?" Tate looks at me with a smirk.

I close my eyes and shake my hands at him, "Shut it nim-rod!!! This is my dream and I-"

"It's not a dream, Luna. We came in after you passed out and Alpha Maddox linked for us to come up." Declan interjected.

So it wasn't a dream. "So... Lisa.. She really... let you guys take me? Werewolfs...you guys are r-real?"

Reggie laughs, "As real as birds in the sky and fish in the sea, Luna"

My heart breaks all over again.

"Why do you guys keep calling me Luna? And if this is real then where is Kaiden, huh? Where is that smell? It's not here."

Tate shrugged his shoulder, "That's all for Alpha to explain to you when he returns."

I shift my weight to my right leg and cross my arms over my chest. "And where did Alpha go?" I taunt.

"To get burgers." Revealed Declan.

I shake my head and walk away from the three men at the table.

Unbelievable.

Once I'm in the comfort of my living room, I sit, rest my elbows on my knees and cradle my head in my hands.

Breath, breath, breath. Everything is going to be alright....Who am I kidding!? THEY ARE TAKING ME AWAY FROM MY HOME, MY LIFE. What am I going to do? I could call the polic- No... No one can know. Shit!! Breath!! Oh God, God please help me-