Part 29: 9 Months Later

Start from the beginning

"Open it El." Ash nudges my shoulder and I bite my lip gently. I start to move my feet that dangle off the bed, still leaving the heels on.

"What do you think it is?" I ask looking at Ash

"A picture of her baby." He said making it sound like a smart ass comment, I looked at him with a 'seriously' look before I pecked his lips. I hesitantly tapped on the message to see her in the Docs place with a baby in her arms, quietly gripping onto Lances finger. She had texted me that the baby's name is Emma!

"The baby's name is Emma." I sigh putting my phone on the table

"Emma?" Ash asks looking at me confused

"Yes." I whisper not looking at him.

~

Me and Ash wanted to celebrate our graduation before it happens. We walk into his dorm and he immediately pushes me to the wall taking off my cardigan and my shirt. I take off his shirt and start to unbuckle his pants, he picks me and throws me on his bed. He laughs lightly and looks into my eyes and I feel safe and secure. He kissed me lightly on my lips, more sensual, he takes off my pants and I take his off.

~

I put my clothes back on, hurriedly. I pulled my tight jeans through my leg holes and slipped on my shirt quickly along with putting my cardigan around me making me warm. Ash gets up in just his boxers and jeans exposing his stacked six pack, I got lost into looking at them when he grabbed my hand and put it on them.

"Can't stop looking?" He chuckles and I blush grazing my hand over his six pack that is almost an eight.

"No, I can not." With my other hand I move my hair strands away from my face and look back up at Ash. He smiles brightly and pushes the hairs back himself and kisses me. Me and Ash put on our clothes at the perfect timing because Amber and Nate came in laughing.

"Hey El!" Amber says sitting down on her bed "what did Zander say?" She asked me

"I have my own art gallery tomorrow in my honor!" I say and everybody smiles.

"Where?" She asked

"It's going to be at his mansion." I say sitting on Ash's lap that he was sitting on the desks chair.

"We should get ready." Nate said checking his watch. Nate and Amber go outside and I grab Ash's hands, I reach up on my tippy-toes to kiss Ash and he puts his arms around my waist and his hands on my ass.

"Bye." He smiles pecking my lips then leaving. I feed Aniease when Amber walks in with a huge smile on her face

"What's with that smile?" I ask looking at her by turning my face a little, taking off my clothes.

"You'll see." She says also taking off her clothes. I walk into the bathroom to see a black rose

"Did you put this rose in here?" I ask slightly yelling so Amber could hear me.

"Yeah, it was so pretty and it was left on our doorstep." She says coming in "I left it in here." She leaves and I start to do my makeup. I put on clothes similar to the ones I had on.

~

"Elena Gillian!" The person called out. I breath in shakily before getting up and walking up to the stage. People clap and I see Ash's mom smile brightly at me. I sit back down and the rest of the people get there certificate.

~

Me and Ash walk around hand in hand, intertwined. We walk up to his parents and they hug me and surprisingly his dad does too, they also give Ash a hug.