Wonder

Here's another fursona of mine 0∀0His name is Wonder and he is a batIdk y I decided to call him Wonder; it was either that or Danger  ╮(─▽─)╭I'm using a bat for this one bcuz I've always liked bats and they're nocturnal, which I pretty much am bcu...

His name is Wonder and he is a bat
Idk y I decided to call him Wonder; it was either that or Danger  ╮(─▽─)╭
I'm using a bat for this one bcuz I've always liked bats and they're nocturnal, which I pretty much am bcuz I usually go to bed around sunrise ((well, on weekends and vacation days of course)) and sleep until 1-3 pm.
Another characteristic that I share with bats is that we are very socially ugly... Yeah that's a definite for me... Sometimes its even hard for me to talk to my friends without getting scared.
Anyways, Wonder is a dark brown bcuz... Well.. That's a bat colour... And bcuz when I imagined him, I saw him with a normal bat colour...
But then I added the signature 'eyebrows', little dots underneath the eyes, a star above the nose, a star in the wing, and the white belly.
Since I'm not very good at drawing animals, I draw my furries in the chibi style that I see almost everyone do. Its a lot easier than all that detail, even tho detail is very important.
Lol anyways, hope that u like it and I'm sorry for dropping the 'tracking my day' thing. I just wasn't inspired enough to rly work on it, ((that and I'm lazy and sleep all day)) so I just dropped it. I plan on using this book more often so hopefully I don't let u 2 ppl down.

-Andy ;v;