Beach Hotties

Dalton's POV

After four days of touring around and sight seeing, we all decided to sit back and relax at the beach. Candy seemed way too excited, but no one made a comment about it or else she's go gorilla crazy.

"Where's Symphony?", Lane asked Candy as she and Tasha fixed up some sandwiches

"Talking to her dad in the room", she replied "apparently he needs advice"

"From his daughter?", David raised a brow, she and Tasha nodded "that's a first"

"She said the beach chairs are already out on the back porch, mind moving them to the beach?", Tasha asked, Jere and Lane nodded "pick a good spot"

"Dibs! I pick the spot",Lane smirked and Jere glared at him

"Dalton, do you mind carrying the drinks out?"

"Uh no problem", I replied and went over to the cooler

"Where are the skis!", David called while looking out the beach door

"I think Symphony said they were in the garage"

"I'll get them!"

"I'll make sure he doesn't hurt himself", Riley sighed and followed the idiot. I chuckled and went outside, to see the bright sun high in the sky and the clouds barely seen floating above. The breeze was just right and the view is amazing

"Gonna need to take pictures...", I said to myself while walking to Lane and Jeremiah "uh, need some help there?"

"No", Lane grunted as he tried to open the beach chair, Jeremiah and I snickered at his attempt for three minutes "okay! I give up!"

"Dude, All you had to down was push the button and unfold", Jere said unfold the chair correctly then began to put up the beach umbrellas "there we go"

"You should put the cooler between there", Lane suggested pointing between the chairs, in the shade "and where's David?"

"He's going to try and take put one of the skis in the garage", I explained and Lane

"Let's help him, before he breaks something".

Minutes later....

"See? Not broken, just gathered some dust, no worries", David commented after I checked the skis for any damage "I want to try it out!"

"If it start making weird sounds, hop off and swim away", Lane smirked and tossed our over excited friend a life jacket "no tricks either, just a simple ride to know if it isn't gonna break down"

"Okay, dad", David rolled his eyes and hopped on the ski

"Don't hurt yourself weirdo", Riley said kissed his cheek and back into the house.

After the test run......

"Man that was awesome! You guys have to ride on those!", David hollered and shaking his head, shaking the water off out of his hair

"Sunscreen first!", Candy called pulling Lane, when he tried to run off "do you want sunburn?"

"Aw, look at you taking care of Lane", Tasha said in a baby voice, Candy glared at her

"Weren't we suppose to have a speaker?"

"Symphony's bring it", Candy answered

"And speak of the devil", Tasha spoke and I looked up from my camera to see Symphony walking from the house with the speaker in his hand- damn....