3 words 1 meaning

*1 week later*
Jack decided to phone the police after looking at the texts and amount of calls he sent you. The police have given him a harrasment warning due to the viscous manner in his texts and calls. He's finally got it that you want nothing to do with him. That leaving you and Jack in peace.
You work up that morning with the sun beaming through the slit of curtain. You groaned as you rolled about in the bed until sighing and sitting up. You yawned as you adjusted your eyes, you removed the covers up as you stood up, you wore grey shorts with a blue tank top. You walked out of the room and down the stairs, you heard a noise from the kitchen so you walked towards it. You stood in the doorway leaning against the frame to see Jack cooking, you didnt know what, you weren't taking any notice, you were just looking at the view of Jack in just his boxers.
"Morning Y/N" you didnt think he knew you were there.
"Morning" you began to walk towards him, he was still facing away from you as he was cooking. You wrapped your arms around his waist resting your head on his back.
"You want some pancakes?" He asked
"Yeah please" he pulled out a plate from the cupboard above and placed pancakes on the two plates.
"Here you go" you released from his back and took the plate walking to the fridge to get some orange juice. You followed behind Jack to the living room, you sat on the sofa watching Jeremy kyle, it makes you laugh how ridiculous some of these people are.
Later that afternoon once jack had recorded his videos for the day you decided to cook a nice meal. You decided to make (your fave meal), you loved it and you were sure Jack would too, you finished cooking and quickly ran up to put on your black dress knocking on Jack's door saying,
"Jack you coming?"
"Yeah one second"you walked back downstairs and poured two drinks of (fave alcoholic drink)(sorry if u dont like any alcoholic drinks) and placed them on the table. You heard Jack come down the stairs and into the kitchen, he looked you up and down as you were stood in your dress.
"Y/N, what's all this?"
"I just felt like doing something special thats all" he walked forwards and kissed your cheek as you both sat down and began to eat. Within the time it took you to eat your meal, or when you weren't talking you exchanged glances and smiles at each other. You're in a good mood with Jack, if he's there theres never a dull day where he fails to make you smile or feel good about yourself.
*15 mins later*
You were both sat on the sofa talking, the TV was off and you were just having a pleasant conversation.
"Y/N, tell me if you disagree but I feel we're a good team. I think you should come out of that so are room. What I mean is do you want to move into my room?" You were surprised at his request and it took a moment to sink in.
"Yeah. Sure" you smiled as you moved onto your knees hugging jack and kissing his cheek. As you pulled away your arms stayed locked around him and your faces were inches away and you stayed frozen for a moment until your faces slowly moved till your lips touched, you kissed each other while Jacks hand moved onto your hip. You continued and stood up your arms linked around his neck and his linked around your waist, you pulled away leaning your foreheads upon each others, you both smiled.
"I love you" you whispered
"I love you too" Jack whispered back.