Welcome!

Hello :)

Welcome to ALPOH's Book Club Vol. 4!

This book club was started by back in May 2014. Unfortunately, Sky passed away in February 2016 and so we, the friends and family of Skylar, have decided to continue on the book club in memory of her. We hope we can make her proud!

If you need any further information or have any questions or even suggestions for the club, please contact us via PM. We will also be posting any updates on the club's discussion page and website (links are on our profile page). So please subscribe to them!

This book club is aimed to help improve and motivate writers here on Wattpad, by receiving helpful comments on your books as well as providing you with the chance to reach out and explore new genres of writing.

In this club there will be three different challenges each week (of which you can choose which one(s) you would like to partake in):

1. Angel of the Week: This is an open challenge to all members so you can participate in this one even if you haven't selected it. But for those that have selected it, you'll have to read and comment on the chosen book of the week. This book will be of any genre, and is more likely to be by the author who I feel has contributed the most in the previous week, i.e, most helpful comment, completed assignments on time.

2. Pairings: I will be choosing your partners for each week according to your interests.

3. Heaven's Choice: This is the biggest challenge in which is similar to the pairings, yet, you will be put in a larger group of up to 5 people (maybe more).

If you are still interested, please continue reading to find out the rules of the club :)