:20

Miracle's pov

"Your doing good,Miracle.Keep punching the pads like I told you too."Jason said.

I punch the left pad in his left hand as hard as I can then I punch the right pad in his right hand.Then I did the same thing over and over again.After about 49 punches I stop and sit on a chair and drank my cold water.I let out a sigh and took off my punching gloves.

"What are you doing?"Jason asks.

"Taking a break.Im tired."I say and lean my head back.

"Nuh uh.There is no breaks on my watch."he said and pulled my arm causing me to stand up from the chair.

"Jaaaassoooon!!"I whined.

"Miraaacleeee!!!"he says with a laugh.

"Jason,im not playing around.I want to rest."I say.

"Just a few more punches then you can rest,ok?"he says getting his pads ready.

"Ok."I say and put in my punching gloves.

I kept punching the pads harder than I did before because I was tired and pissed at Jason for not letting me take a break.

"That's it Miracle.Give it all you got!"he motivated me.

I kept punching the pads hard enough for my hands to hurt more.I wanted my hands to get red and sore after this,I don't really know why but I like the sight of my hands red and sore for some reason.

"Just a few more and we're done."Jason says.

After about 45 punches Jason finally lets me rest.I walk to the chair and take off my shirt revealing my sports bra and my sweaty fat ass stomach.Without even thinking I fall to the floor.I take deep breathes to relax at the work out I just went through.

"Miracle?!Are you ok?"Jason asks running up to me.

"I'm fine.I just fell on purpose."I say and grab my water bottle and spill it in my face.

"You know,you just wasted some perfectly good water?"Jason laughs.

"Don't worry.I could fix that.Bring me a couple of straws and I'll clean it up myself."I say with a laugh.

"Miracle,you are not picking up that water by slurping into the straws.You don't know how much sweat there is on the floor right now."Jason says.

"Your right,"I say and look out the door,"CAMERON!!COME CLEAN UP A MESS!"

Jason laughs and pulls out his hand to help me get up.I take his hand and he strongly lifts me up with no struggle.

"Thank you."I say and walk out of the weight room.

"So what do you want to do today?"Jason asks while he follows me up the staircase.

"I don't know.This seems like a boring day and I don't feel like doing anything."I say walking in to our room.

"Tell me if you have a idea for us to do."Jason says flopping into our bed.