Chapter 2: New Life

Laurie's Point Of View:

"A three hour drive" i said calmly to the bump on my stomach, i smiled at how silly it felt talking to my unborn baby. I looked out the window "Now Leaving Haddonfield" the sign said, i was relieved but the fear never left me and i was still upset and was thinking 'why the hell did i leave him, i should have brought Jim with me!'.

Hopefully he read the letter and took my word because deep down i know Michael is still looking for me and will stop at nothing till he gets me. 'Thank God i got out' i thought as i looked at all the money in the bag, it was money i saved for University and my parents gave me some not knowing why (well my adoptive parents). It was better using it to start a new life rather than use it for University.

2months later...

So i'm living in a small apartment  now and i'm nearly 3months into my pregnancy and being a single, alone parent to be isn't good. I still regret leaving Jim there but i had to get out then, "God!" i said giggling i barely had time to pack and i had some clothes in my bag with the money. He'll be fine or so i thought....

I wen to the general store to get some food as you do get cravings a lot when your pregnant. I looked down the isles "lets see" i said to myself. "ice-cream,No",, "Sweets,NO" and then "chocolate, Definitely" . i walked to the queue of people waqiting to get served when i heard the News on TV. "This is Breaking News, A man found dead by the name of Jim Lloyd with neck slashed in his house in the little town of Haddonfield". My heart was raising faster and faster and i started to feel really warm i looked up and saw it was Jim and My house at the crime scene.

I thought  'God Damn It Jim Why Didn't You Leave!'. It then said that his body had been there for at least 2months and his body had started to rot. i dropped the chocolate and ran to the car, turned on the engine and raced home. Tears filled my eyes and would not stop because he was the only man i truely loved. I couldn't leave for Haddonfield because it would be too risky, all my parents know is that i've moved away and i'm safe. Finally i know without a single doubt that Michael is alive and back on the hunt.  

That is Chapter 2 hope you all liked it :) and will be continuing the story to it's end!