Five

I sit up, rubbing my eyes. My hands are so... small. "Yoshiki! You're so tall!" Yoshiki looks at me with wide eyes. "You-you're a ghost?!" "And a child?!" I glance down, seeing that I'm wearing the plain pink kimono that I was wearing the day Sachi died. I'm a child again?

"Kimi-chan, I missed you so much!"

I turn and am winded as Sachiko tackles me into a hug. "I missed doing this to you!" I shout, nuzzling my face against her. Sachi wraps her arms around me. "It's good to have you back, Kimi-chan." "Oh, wait!" I walk over to my teenage corpse, pulling Somadae from my skirt pocket. "Ta-da!"

       Sachiko smiles, taking Somadae and hugging him tightly. "Kimi-chan? You're so... tiny. It's adorable!" Yuka and Satoshi appear out of nowhere. "Um... care to explain?" "She's dead," Yoshiki says bluntly. "Yup!" "Well, as long as you're happy like this, it's alright." "I'm very happy, Satoshi!" "Oh, yeah! Where's Naomi?" Everyone goes silent.

      "Right *pant* here." "Naomi! You're alive!" "Guys! Let's go home already! This place is creepy!" "Alright. Bye, Kimi-chan." I wave. "Bye, guys." They all pull out their charm pieces. "Ready?" "Ready."

"Sachiko, we beg of you."

      A bright light envelops them. I wave goodbye one last time. As the light fades, Sachiko embraces me. "I've missed, you so much, Kimi-chan." I gladly return the hug. "Me too, Sachi. Me too."

Three chapters in one day? I feel special.