Beach!

Before you read this imagine isbased outside the castle and Maxerica are on vacations :) happy reading!

"C'mon maxon!!" I shout as Maxon is in the bathroom getting ready

"America, come here" he says from the bathroom. I get up from the sofa and go in the bathroom to see Maxon in his swimming trunks. we both were planning to go for a swim.

"whats wrong?" i ask concerned.  he points towards his back.

"its still visible and..." he says sadly as i put a finger on his lips. Whenever i see his back, i curse King Clarkson with the bottom of my heart. What a heartless person!

"maxon its nothing, besides who cares, i love you or this and..."

"i know america but..."

"no buts you cant let a thing of your past rule your present" i say and he smiles

"thats the reason why i made you my queen" he says pulling me closer.

"woah you fell in love with me"

"liar you fell in love with me" he says

"maxon schreave fell in love with America Schreave" i say

"correction: America Schreave fell in love with Maxon Schreave"

"youre not gonna give up are you?" i ask

"exactly" he says and we both laugh because we just took a U-turn from another ight.

"lets go out come on" i say as i pull him outside.

We both take off our shoes and run in the sand. Since Maxon booked this beach hut and this part of the beach so there is no one around. We both run and laugh, enjoying what is happening. Maxon picks me up from the bag and twirls me.

"you know what slow dancing in the rain makes sense but slow dancing at the beach makes no sense Mr. Schreave"

"then how about we fast dance?"

"fast dance ahahah" i laugh still slightly above him as he hold me up. i look down and him and he looks up at me. aces only a few millimetres away. i lower my lips onto kiss and give him a short but worthy kiss. he puts me down and i run to the water. maxon follows me and we both go in thewater. Maxon sprinkles water on me and i do the same. He runs after me as i run. Running in water is so hard. Soon Maxon catches me and picks me up bridal way.

"youre getting too naughty, you need to be corrected, Mrs. Schreave"maxon says while our nose touches.

"correct me then, Mr.Schreave" i say in a seductive tone.

"hmmm i will i will" he says and makes a goofy adorable face.

I get away from his grasp and sit on the sand. making sand castles.

"you know what i am tired of living in the castle, lets live in this sand castle" Maxon says

"that was lame, to be honest" i say laughng

maxon fake cries and i hug him.

"Darling?"

"hmmm" i say focusing on the sand castle.

"you look good this way" he smirks and i pay attention to my dress. Yes i am wearing a bikini.

i slap his arm

"bad maxon bad maxon!" i say as he laughs.

I am still making my sand castle but Maxon picks me up and starts to walk towards the hut.

"What are you doing?" i ask

"just going to correct you" he says smirking again and i just laugh a little. Knowing that he is everything i want.

 Knowing that he is everything i want

Quick question:

Quick question:

Is it better with or without pictures/gifs?