saying thanks is more difficult then i ever thought..

Start from the beginning

Anamika
She said softly her eyes twinkling as she noticed me and my actions ..
Anamika what happened beta ?
Is anything worng ?
No ammi there is nothing wrong actually he gave me the permission to see my parents .
When I opened my eyes after my deep slumber the first thing I saw was my parents and my brother ..
They are  here ammi can you imagine he actually brought them here ....
I felt so much happiness I even thought to thank him and even mom said that I should thank him but I can't thank him ammi  I mean I can't thank him face to face I always do stupid things when he is in Infront of me ..
I know I should have said it's pretty easy but I didn't said anything rather then a simple nothing ..
I want your help..
My help hehehe how can I help in this matter it's your husband wife matter my child ..
Ammi please help me
Please ..
I insisted her..
Hmmm OK but how can I help you in this matter ?
What you want as my help ?
Hmmm ammi ..
I stared at the floor as my head was still rested in her lap..
Ammi want to know abt his likes and dislikes I mean I want to know what he likes to eat .. so that I can make that as in my way to say him thanks..
Oh you got a brilliant idea over here anamika..
OK I will tell you what arjun likes the most to eat..
Oh ammi you are so sweet thank you
Hmmm someone is eager to know about her husband's favourite dishes.
I composed myself at what she said husband .. it felt so weird I don't know in what type weird as in bad type or good type.. but the word husband makes me realize that he has married me forcefully and everything..
Anamika I m sorry have I said anything wrong ..
Oh no ammi please don't apologise it's just that hearing a word husband makes me remind this is the same Arjun who married with me forcefully.. and every bad Thing he has done to me..
Beta.. I know what he did is unforgettable ... But right now don't let his past mistakes come inbetween this .. remember you need to thank him..
He gave you the reason to smile again anamika atleast this time forgive him and forget the bitter moments for sometime..
You are right ammi now get back to the topic..
Listening that she giggled a bit like a girl who is in her twenties ...
You look pretty cute ammi while giggling...
Oh no please don't start that now.. and listen to me carefully about his favourite dishes..
With that she started telling me about his likes and dislikes..
The list goes on and on..
It includes few things like  brinjal staffed curry  tadka dal chicken curry  fried staff fish
a plain salad biryani
And you even know about his like for kadi pakoda..
Ha I know .. thank you ammi...
Now I will start the preparations.
With that I made my way towards kitchen and started making the lunch..
After my all hard work I made lunch for everyone ..
I know even my family likes to eat nonveg so it was not double work to make veg non veg differently....
I made chicken masala fried staff fish plain salad biryani And naan ( breads type )
It was really a hard work I m feeling tired now..
I arranged everything on the table while I was putting the spoons on the table anmol didi came and greeted me ..
Ma'am good afternoon how are you and why didn't you called me for all this why you did this all by yourself you must be tired ..
Anmol Didi I asked about you to other staff but they said you are not well so you are resting in your quarters so after this arrangement I was gonna come with food to your quarters..
Ma'am that was really kind behavior of yours thank you ..
But why this special dishes anything special
Oh yes it's a special occasion as your sir allowed me to meet my parents he even brought them to this mansion they are resting in their rooms and I wanted to thank your sir so I made his favourite dishes..
Oh that's great ma'am I really think that God has made your pair..
Anmol Didi please don't start now ..
OK OK but how sir will get to know that it's your way to thank him by making his favourite dishes..
What do you mean how he will know ? He should know that anmol Didi or else my all efforts will go in drain..
Don't worry ma'am I have idea ..
Why don't you write a small thank you note and place it under sir's plate..
Oh ya I can do that..But why he will lift his plate and how will he see it and what if anyone else noticed it
Oh don't worry. You worry alot ma'am ..
OK let's try this ..
I made a short thank you note I didn't write my name just simple two words thank you  ..
I placed it under his plate.
Everyone gathered for lunch
Mom dad amo ammi Kareem chacha and off course Mr. Arjun
He was having all serious emotion less face ..
They all seated even I seated beside him..
Didi what is with you ? You made all this by yourself wow great improvement.
My brother always see for a chance to tease me but somehow he always get to know which food I have cooked ..
I didn't said anything in return because I know the more I will say the more he will tease me
I just gave him one of my evil smile..
I started to serve everyone except him as I wanted him to lift his plate to serve himself ..
But he was engrossed in his own thoughts ...
I was upset now he won't know about why I made this all.
But all of sudden anmol Didi came and said sir I am serve you
And she intentionally lifted his plate just a little so that he can see the note
As everyone was busy to test the delicious food I was nervous..
Anmol Didi did her best but beast never noticed the note as his eyes was fixed on somewhere else and he was in deep thoughts..
My face was pale by now I didn't touched my food when anmol Didi kept his plate again on the same spot and gave me small smile..
I just nodded ..
I didn't ate well as I was feeling bad ..
Beast ate his food.. but before anyone would noticed my  pale face I just made my way to kitchen saying that I m done .

I was feeling bad I don't know why everyone complimented me saying that the food was marvelous ..
But may be I was sad because I made with some intentions and for someone but those efforts got I'm drain as that particular person never noticed my efforts .......
........
Ammi very well knew why anamika was so restless at the time of lunch
She even noticed her pale face while eating her food she didn't ate well
She noticed everything but didn't said anything Infront of anyone as she doesn't wanted everyone to worry
Later on she called anmol and asked her after getting know about anamika and anmols plan ammi understood that what made anamika upset..
She even got the clue that anamika was trying to open herself to Arjun..
But seeing that Arjun didn't even noticed her efforts she thought to take  the initiative in telling him..

Arjun was in his study room when ammi knocked on his door
Come in his voice was loud.
Arjun what happened ?
Ah ammi nothing it's just that work load
Oh laying to your ammi
Nothing ammi I made efforts to convince her parents I even brought them here for her but she didn't even said a small thank  you she didn't even acknowledge that I did that to make her happy ..
When she was staring at my study room I watched her from outside  CCTV
I waited that she will come but she didn't
So I impatiently opened the door
I thought seeing me she will say something atleast a thanks I even asked her if she wanted to say anything but she didn't said anything rather then a simple nothing .
Which angered me ..
Anyway why you are here ?
I am here  Because you both are idiots
She can't say thanks to you  as in face to face ..And you didn't noticed all the efforts she made for you
What efforts she made ammi that you are saying this ..
Oh my god Arjun you didn't noticed the dishes she made for you she came all way to me to ask about your likes she even made a note of thanks which was placed under your plate but you being idiot didn't noticed that
She is upset Arjun you didn't noticed her efforts ..
Anyway take this note which your beloved wife wrote ..

So readers tell me did you liked the chapter or not

.......
So readers tell me did you liked the chapter or not